Formally Introduced

"Can I..." You trailed off, looking at Tony.

"Shield up, absolutely." Tony agreed. You turned back to Nat, smiled, gave her a little wave, then shivered. Now completely invisible, you carefully stepped back, and then around her, until you were watching her from behind. She was relatively still, but you could tell she was trying to look around subtly, trying to pinpoint something that would tell her where you were.

You went back over to the orbs, picking one up, your movements completely silent as usual. Then you threw the orb across the room. The entire team jumped as it thudded to the ground, and you walked over to the doors as they looked back at the other orbs and started moving towards them. The only one that didn't move was Bucky. You studied him, his head turning slightly to the side, but he didn't seem any closer to figuring out where you were. So instead, you continued your plan, which involved grabbing the rope from beside the door, and walking slowly back over to Nat.

Making sure she wasn't going to move again anytime soon, you looped the rope around her ankle and tied it loose enough that she wouldn't feel the rope, but tight enough for what you needed it to do.

Then you took some steps backward, the end of the rope clutched firmly in your hand, and when you were a decent enough distance away, you pulled on it.

The loop you had made tugged on her ankle, sending her flying to the floor. Then you shivered visible again, drawing their attention back to you.

"Does that count?" You asked. No one answered you. Nat was still standing back up, untying the now visible rope from her ankles. Wanda's eyes were lit up with excitement.

"It's clever." Nat commented. "But it isn't fighting."

"Well I haven't needed to fight. Because I can be clever."

"Fighting isn't stupid."

"Why don't you show me then?" You countered.

"This is gonna be fun." Bucky said, a smile on his face as both he and Sam folded their arms over their chests, looking between you and Nat.

You almost missed the way Nat pulled her fist back, ready to punch you, because you had been staring at Bucky, but you shivered a second before she jabbed and ducked out her way. She looked around angrily, until you swept her legs out from under her with your foot, flipped her onto her back and pinned her down, shivering again and smiling down at her.

"I said I haven't needed to fight. Not that I couldn't." You said smugly. Instead of being angry, like you had expected, she just smiled.

"I like you." She commented, and you laughed, climbing off her and offering a hand to pull her back up. She took it and let you pull her up, dusting off her leggings as she stood in front of you.

"What else do you need to see Tony?" You asked, snapping the guy out of whatever daydream he was in as he stared at you.

"Uhh..." He said, but he didn't look like he was going to finish his thought anytime soon. So Steve stepped forward.

"Can you go through walls or anything?" Steve asked.

"Nope. I'm solid, just invisible." You replied. Tony suddenly resumed his typing on the tablet, clearly taking notes now.

"And you can make other things invisible, right?" Sam asked. "We didn't see the rope until you came back."

"Right. Anything I touch disappears too."

"What about people? If you touch them, do they go invisible?"

Instead of answering, you shivered, then put your hand on Sam's shoulder.