Get Ruined

You found yourself approaching the door to the ensuite, your steps slowing down the closer you got.

Peering round the doorframe, you saw his jeans in a pile on the floor, and the steam from the shower and the frosted glass wall half shielding him as he stood under the water, his hands scrubbing through his hair.

Was this really what you wanted?

He turned around, his head rolling back to look up at the ceiling, and your first thought was how you wanted to bite his neck.

Okay, yeah - you wanted.

You closed the door behind you. The click of the latch seemed to echo in the room, but he didn't make any movement to indicate he had heard it.

Breathing slowly, you pulled your Tshirt and half-opened bra off, and tugged your leggings down. You paused at your underwear, wondering if that was too bold. Then you realised that this whole thing was nothing but bold, and shimmied them off as well.

Stepping towards the shower, he finally moved towards the edge of the glass door, and pushed his wet hair off his face.

"Gonna take much longer, doll?" He teased, rubbing the water out of his eyes.

"If you're gonna be an asshole, I can still leave you know." You retorted, just as he opened his eyes and looked your naked body up and down.

His hand reached forward, grabbing yours and pulling you harshly into the shower, making you snap against his chest. He didn't waste a second in bringing your mouth to his, the kiss no less overwhelming than it had been 2 minutes ago. The water now pattering down onto you helped his arm slide effortlessly around your waist, anchoring every inch of your skin to his. His tongue invaded your mouth, and you found that the shower wasn't the only thing warming you up.

He turned the two of you until he could push you against the wall, making you gasp at the sudden chill of the tile on your back, and instinctively arch closer to him to evade the sensation. All of a sudden, both your hands were wandering, as though you couldn't grab enough of each other, the kiss deepening, your hips pressed against each other but not moving quite yet.

His hand ran down your chest, his mouth moving with it, until he grabbed your breast, squeezing it gently, kissing and sucking the skin where his fingers couldn't reach. You panted into the thick air while his tongue moved further down until it circled your nipple, his teeth catching it gently at first, then testing how far he could go until you cried out his name.

Moving back to your mouth, he set about teasing your nipple with his fingers while his other hand grabbed your thigh and brought it up to his hip, pressing you back against the wall. You could feel his cock quickly hardening low against your stomach, and you weren't even thinking straight when you moved your hand down his chest and circled your fingers around it. He groaned into your lips, then pulled back just an inch as your hand started to glide up and down his length.

"If I ever let you leave when you're naked in my room," He breathed, his forehead pressing against yours, his teeth gritted as though he was trying to maintain some control. "Feel free to slap some sense into me."

"I'll slap you whenever I fucking want." You muttered back.

"Is that a promise?" He replied playfully, before biting his bottom lip as your hand sped up. You found yourself smiling, remembering your conversation from the car after the Ball, how you were categorically saying that nothing could happen between you, and here you were revelling in the way his cock pulsed in your palm as your thumb glided over the head. You wondered what he would do if you actually slapped him one day. Whether he would get rough with you after, whether he'd do the same back. The thrum in your abdomen told you that you wouldn't be opposed.