Gonna Run?

The two of you stumbled back, with you hitting the wall and gasping from the impact. He took the opportunity to deepen the kiss, run his tongue over yours. The subsequent moan you let out felt like it came straight from your stomach. Or maybe that was just the way his hips were already pushing against yours.

You heard the faint ding of the elevator echo around you, and then the side of your face felt cold as he took one of his hands away.

"Come on." He muttered into your mouth, stepping back and making you follow him as he kept a hold on your neck. Your brain had completely shut down, your body reacting to whatever Bucky was doing, like you couldn't control yourself.

Part of you didn't want to.

Somehow, he led you back down the hallway without breaking the kiss. The heady, hot kiss that made your fingers feel like they were tingling. Desire taking over, you pushed him up against the door, ignoring the creak of the wood beneath him, revelling in the way that his arms immediately wrapped tightly around your waist. There was an overwhelming urge to get him to add some more bruises to your body.

You whined when one of his arms left you.

"Just...getting.." He breathed against your lips. Then the door clicked open and he stumbled back, turning you both around and kicking it shut with his foot. The sound spurred something inside you, and the kiss was suddenly getting more heated, more urgent. Your hands were running down the chest you'd been thinking about since the party, getting to the bottom of his top and trying to push it up over his head.

In your brief separation, you noticed how little blue was left in his eyes - just a thin strip around his pupils which were now blown wide. The sight just made you more turned on.

"You gonna run?" He asked. At first you thought he was upset. Then you noticed the wicked glint in his eyes.

"I will if you don't shut up." You retorted. He smiled.

Then pulled his top over his head and threw it on the ground.

"FRIDAY," He called out, not taking his eyes off you. "Lock down the room."

The mechanical clicks by the door seemed to set your veins on fire. Or maybe it was his fingers wrapping round your neck again. Or his lips on yours. It was all a chaotic blur and you weren't sure which one was making you more dizzy. You weren't even fully convinced that it was solely your desire fueling your fervent actions. It was like you were now angry it was taking so fucking long to get him undressed.

He had walked you to his bed, his hands forgoing their strong hold on your body and instead throwing you down.

"Be fucking careful!" You spat, bouncing slightly as you hit the mattress.

He unbuckled his belt, his eyes intensely focused on you as he pulled the leather out of the loops of his trousers and threw it to the floor.

"How about we start using your sarcastic little mouth for something useful?" He replied, a slight growl in his words that definitely shot through your body, and made you suddenly feel very, very wet.

You must have shifted, must have done something to give it away, because his eyes flicked down, back up to yours, then he was putting a knee on the bed next to yours. Then another. Then he was crawling over you. Towering over you. Keeping his body held up, not pressing down, making the air feel thick, hot. Keeping his lips just out of your reach. Making you feel desperate, anticipating what he was going to do next.

The corner of his mouth twitched, as though he wanted to smile.

Pretty soon, the anticipation morphed into impatience. You pushed against his chest, pushing him onto his back, and climbed onto his lap.