Subdue Enemies

"I have access to the security system of Brontes Manor." FRIDAY announced, interrupting your serious mental spiral.

"Right, yeah, great." You said automatically, walking over to the computer. But it was slow, and your feet felt numb. You swallowed the lump in your throat and tried to focus. "Okay, so..."

You looked at the computer screen, which had 16 mini boxes, each showing a different area of the manor. You blinked more than usual as you looked through them, your focus drifting in and out, your brain screaming 'YOU'RE A FUCKING SUPER SOLDIER' in the background the entire time.

You couldn't focus on that right now.

"These three," You said as you tapped on the corresponding boxes, which made them enlarge. "The basement, okay." One box was cycling through what looked like each cell, as each member of the team was only on the screen for a few seconds at a time. The first three cycles, you felt sad as they were all just sitting or pacing, looking annoyed and defeated.

Then you started to snap into action. You made notes on the cycles of the camera, then went back to the hallway of the basement, looking for guard walk routes, and repeated the process going back up through the house. You also swapped between the computer and the holographic image of the manor, marking on the image any windows or potential weak spots.

Over the next few hours, you made a million notes, and tried to approach each plan of attack through the eyes of each Avenger.

Tony wouldn't just smash through a window, he would find a way to shut down their security feeds.

Peter would utilise areas with things hanging from the ceiling.

Nat would start separating the bad guys, using junctions to lure them away, then attack them one by one using their own weapons against them.

Wanda would use corners to use her powers on them without being spotted, turning them on each other.

You kept going until you felt like you had a well rounded plan, and also a hierarchy of who to set free in what order. Who would be best to set free first, and would be best to help getting the others out.

You didn't realise how tired your eyes had gotten from staring at the screen all day until there was a beeping echoing around the room, and you took your eyes away from the computer, and they burned as you blinked.

"FRIDAY?" You asked.

"There is an incoming call from Mr Banner."

"Jesus, yes put him through!" You squealed, and Bruce's face appeared on the table hologram like a super tech FaceTime. "BRUCE!"

"Luka what is going on?! I just got your message and -"

"Yeah well then you know what's going on. Are you coming back?!"

"I'm working on it. The bifrost isn't an instantaneous thing, I've spoken to Thor and he's on it -"

"Oh, and also, when were you gonna tell me I've got Steve's serum in me?" You asked angrily, watching Bruce's face grimace.

"Okay so I only recently connected all the dots and -" He cut himself off when he saw your stony face. "Is this really the most important thing happening here?"

"It's pretty fucking important!" You answered. "You better get back here and -"

"On that note, I was actually going to ask, is it worth me coming there?"

"EXCUSE ME?!"

"NO! No, I mean obviously I'm coming there, to Earth, I just meant that maybe I could meet you at the Manor? By the time Heimdall is -"