Same Page

All of a sudden, Bucky was gone, and his tongue was gone, and his hands were gone. You whipped your head round to look at him over your shoulder, and he just grabbed your jaw and smashed his lips against yours. You could taste yourself on his tongue when he ran it over yours, and it ignited something feral inside you, making you twist your body round to face him, grabbing his neck, and deepening the kiss even more. It was filthy, and lewd, and chaotic, but you were chasing the second orgasm of the night that he'd stopped short of giving you, and your desperation was starting to show.

He crowded you back against the wall, the cold cement seeping into your exposed skin, but it wasn't the wall that made you shiver. It was the way Bucky was now grinding his hips into yours, making sure you could feel every inch of his cock.

"Please," You breathed in the split second where your lips were separated. "James please."

"You are fucking gorgeous when you beg, doll." He praised, before biting your bottom lip between his teeth, then licking over it with his tongue. "But I think I told you to talk."

"You can't be serious?" You whimpered, but you knew he wasn't going to back down.

"You want this?" He asked, rocking himself into you again, and you moaned loudly, making him chuckle darkly. "Then you are going to tell me everything on your mind." He kissed down your neck as he spoke. "We are going to get on the same page," His tongue licked across your skin. "And then we can start reenacting that night in my room."

Your body shuddered, while he enunciated his point by grinding his hard cock right against your throbbing clit. He had a point. A fair point. Talk before having sex. Or during sex. After sex. It was a good idea.

Whichever way round it was supposed to be.

"Are we in agreement?" He asked, his words dancing over your neck, and you realised that you'd inadvertently closed your eyes.

"Umm...yeah, yes. Okay." You breathed, feelings his lips starting to trail down your chest, your Tshirt moving so that he could kiss your stomach.

You arched away from the wall, half avoiding the coldness of the cement, and half pushing your body closer to him, hoping he would move faster.

"Luka?" He said after a few seconds.

"Hmm?"

"Talk."

"Right..." You sighed, licking your suddenly dry lips and trying to think. "Uhh...you're an asshole."

He laughed into your hip. You swatted the top of his head, making him grab your wrist and pin it to your side.

"You are. Well, you have been." You continued, biting your bottom lip when he started kissing closer to your core. Your hips twitched, rolling closer to him.

"Yeah, you mentioned something about that at the safehouse." He muttered smugly, his breath ghosting over where you needed him most.

"Didn't you mention something about making my eyes roll back?" You snapped, raising an eyebrow as you looked down at him. He grinned, then leaned forward, running his tongue over your core then completely covering you with his mouth.

For a few seconds, you allowed your body to shudder and enjoy the feeling of him. Then you swallowed, ready to talk.

"You acted awfully." You said. "You just fucked me off, and then..." You breathed through his tongue delving inside. "You umm...assumed that I was...with Thor."

"Hmmm." He mused, the noise vibrating through your body as his mouth was still focused on sucking the living daylights out of your clit.

"That sucked." You breathed. "And the whole...the whole time you've been..." You paused, letting out a light moan as his tongue sped up. "Shitty at talking to me, I never know what's...going on. Just ignoring me or...or pushing me out of windows or...jesus fuck!" You gasped as your orgasm suddenly started crashing over you.