"Yes I have locked them in jungkook's room, and as it is upstairs no one will hear them even if they try to shout." Ji-hoo spoke.

"That's good, I don't want the two to spoil this big party." D.o mumbled, he smiled at the arriving guests and went to greet them. Only if he knew how everything will be changed in a few minutes. Soon everyone arrived, the media reports have their cameras recording the whole party. A small stage was made in front of the sitting arrangements.

"Hello everyone, may I have your attention please. I am Cha enuwoo the speaker of this party." Enuwoo spoke on the micro phone, everyone clapped. D.o was sitting at the front table along with Nam-hoon and ji-hoo.

"So today this party is arranged to welcome the owner of the Jeon's business and company. Today The Jeon's Tech will get its new owner and the new CEO. But before inviting the main person of the night, I would like to thank you all for being present here and being a part of the memorable night of the Jeon's tech ent." Enuwoo spoke, d.o smirked as he straightened his collar. Everyone clapped, the cameras were ready to capture the new owner of the jeon's tech.

"Now may I invite the owner and the ceo of The Jeon Tech. Mr Jeon Jungkook." Enuwoo spoke moving his hands towards the staircase. D.o who stood up with a smirk, got shocked hearing the name. Not just him everyone present in the place was shocked hearing the name as everyone thought Jeon d.o is going to be the ceo and not Jeon jungkook, just two people knew this and they were the only ones who weren't shocked.

While outside the mansion, in three cars sat yoonmin, liseok and namjin couple can't help but laugh and clap at the shocked face of d.o and all the others.

The cameras turned from d.o to the staircase where appeared the handsome male, looking hot and dashing wearing a black suit, hairs long and wavy giving his aura a different shine. His face was cold as ice, but soon he smiled and waved at the cameras. A hand in his pocket and another waving to the camera the male walked down the stairs like a superstar.

The servants of the mansion were all shocked hearing and seeing Jungkook. None was able to believe their ears and eyes, as they saw the names absolutely different attire and personality.

 None was able to believe their ears and eyes, as they saw the names absolutely different attire and personality

D.o was highly shocked see this new side of Jungkook, he had never seen Jungkook wearing formal, the male hates being in a group of 5 people, and if he was forced to be in a big gathering he would be shaking in anxiety. But now he had confidence radiating from his body, he was looking like the real boss. Well he is the real boss, this is how the male is and d.o now have to know what the Jeon Jungkook is.

' Surprise surprise.' Jungkook thought.

He smirked a little as he walked passed from d.o making sure to bump his shoulder slightly with the male's, Jungkook walked up on stage and bowed to everyone present in the party. He took the microphone and began to speak.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am Jeon Jungkook the owner and the Ceo of the Jeon's tech from towards onwards. I would like to assure and promise all the workers working under jeon's tech to have a great and leading future ahead. And I would love to appreciate all of their efforts without them our company is nothing. Jeon's tech is a big family where there is peace and happiness, and I would love to increase the happiness and raise this company. I promise to take this company to a peak from where no one can pull us down." Jungkook spoke confidently, a small smile lingering on his face. He was feeling better, as he was finally able to say and do what he really is and what he really wants. He stared straight into d.o's eyes who was glaring at the male while gritting his teeths.