♡°☆Chapter Sixty☆°♡

No one's POV

The day after

Minho woke up and felt blessed at the view. He missed the view of his sleeping boyfriend SO MUCH!! He already knew that he absolutely loved the puffy cheeks of Jisung, but after spending weeks without seeing them close, squishing and admiring them back was so much satisfying for him. Even though he was squishing Jisung's cheeks, the boy didn't wake up. Maybe their session from yesterday was too tiring for the younger boy (😏). Minho got up quietly, finally letting the latter's cheeks after half an hour, and make his way to the kitchen, where his father and Yunji are surely already making breakfast.

When the boy arrived in the kitchen, Jaymin and Yunji turned around, and when they noticed that it was Minho, they both snickered and hid their laugh.

"What?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

"So... hum... got fun last night?" Jaymin questions, still trying not to laugh.

Minho immediately clicked and started smiling, knowingly.

"Yeah.... a lot of fun."

"Let's pray for Hannie's legs!" Yunji says, joining her two hands together.

Minho laughs and sits at the table, the two others doing the same.

"Have you both reconciled?"

Minho nods, sipping the coffee his dad just places in front of him.

"That's great!! Because I swear if you wouldn't, I would have already killed you." The only girl glared, making him shiver, knowing that she could actually do it.

"But I have to thank Eunjoo because I couldn't do it without her. She made me realize that what I was doing was selfish..." He admits and then turns to his father. "Dad... I wanted to apologize... I surely didn't only hurt Jisung's feelings, but maybe yours too.... knowing that mom's aggressor is in our lives again..."

"Nah, don't worry about your old dad! I'm fine you don't have to worry about me. And I'm sure that the situation with Jisung's dad will get better soon."

"I still wanted to say sorry..."

"And even though I'm fine, I will accept your apology." Jaymin smiled at his son, making him smile in return.

"I'm gonna cry it's so cute!!"

"Why are you still here, you?" Ask Minho 'annoyed' of Yunji's presence.

"Ohh, you love me!! Admit it!"

"I wouldn't say that I love you, I tolerate you, that's different."

"Oh, stop it, you two! It's still eight in the morning!" Minho's dad complains.

The three of them continue eating, drinking, and talking until a loud noise interrupt them.

"BWIG MEANIE!!!! BWAD OPPWA! BWAD OPPWA!!!" Eunjoo shouts and starts hitting Minho, but it didn't hurt him a bit.

"What? What do you mean, Jewel? Why is oppa a meanie?"

"YOU HUWT HANNIE!!! HANNIE WAS SCWEAMING YESTWERDAY NIGHT!! AND NOW HANNIE CWYING BCWAUSE OPPWA HUWT HANNIE'S WEGS!!" She continues screaming, angry.

Minho was embarrassed, but Jaymin and Yunji were laughing their hearts off right now. Little Eunjoo pouts, still mad at her big brother. It continues like that for a few minutes until something clicked in Minho's mind.

"Wait, Jewel.... did you say that Hannie was crying?" The little nods her head, and the older immediately got up, speeding to their room.

When he got there, he saw his boyfriend crying, hugging is legs, on the floor. He smiles softly and go hug is boyfriend.