♡°☆Chapter Fifty Eight☆°♡

*I finished my exams, yay :)

*There is a little make out session in the chapter but I want to say sorry if it's not good T_T I'm not that comfortable on doing that and that I DON'T KNOW how to do that but the chapter would be not really good without it so... yeah... you don't have to read that shit if it's too bad, don't worry, I really won't be offended XD I won't read it myself. And I will be open to the hates comment on it because I know it's bad T_T

Minho's POV

I walk to Jisung's and Eunjoo's room, knowing that he's in there. I stayed in front of the door.... hesitating on doing it now. I was confident when talking to Eunjoo, but now that I'm in front of the door. All that confidence flew away. I was scared. Scared that Jisung was mad at me. I ignored him and acted like I never knew his existence. What caregiver and boyfriend am I? The worst one... And I know what is making my confidence of saying sorry to him disappeared.... I can hear him cry.... and I know those cries aren't from Jisung.... they are from Hannie. He's in little space... meaning it will be even more hard to not cry in front of him....

Without myself even knowing, I knock on the door. I look at my hand in shock of what I just did as I didn't know it decided to do that and the door open. Silence. My hand is still in the air as I look at Hannie straight (gay) in his teary eyes, and I could feel my heart break. I'm the cause of those tears....

"Ha-Hannie, I'm so so-"

I was interrupted by two arms brutally wrapping around me and some cries.

"HYUNGIEEEEEEE!!!" He shouts, sobbing as I quickly wrap my arms back. "HANNIE SOWY FOW WHAT HANNIE'S DWAD DID TO HYUNGIE'S MOTHWER!!! PWEASE FOWGIVE HANNIE!! DWON'T IGNOWE HANNIE AGWAIN PWEASE!!!" My baby continues sobbing in my arms. I couldn't hold myself from crying, so I let the tears go, and I hugged Jisung tightly, crying too.

"It's not your fault, baby... don't say sorry..." I cried. "I'm the one who has to say sorry to you... I shouldn't have been so selfish... I should have talked to you and said that I just needed time for myself.... not ignoring you like you did something.... because you didn't do anything.... I'm sorry... It must be so hard for you to see your parents again after what they did to you, and I didn't even think a little bit of that. I only thought of myself..."

"N-no cry Hyungie...." Hannie said, wipping my tears away as I did the same with his. I chuckle at his cuteness.

"You're so cute..." I quietly say, hugging him. "You shouldn't say sorry, precious... I was the one at fault... You deserve the whole world... I love you so much, baby..."

"Hannie wuvs MinMin hyungie two..." He says, rubbing his head on my chest. "Hannie fowgives hyungie..." He continues quietly, making me smile.

"Thank you, angel... but let me show you how really sorry I am..." I whispers in his ears.

No one's POV

*Starts of the nightmare T_T

The words and the tone of his caregiver make Hannie slipped out of his headspace, knowing what's gonna happen. The older now kisses the latter in a way that he never kissed him before. It was rough but passionate at the same time. He pushes Jisung inside his room still while kissing him, and he locks the door behind him, making sure that they won't be disturbed. Minho now leads the younger to the bed making sure to leave sweets words in the ears of the younger to make sure that he knows it, and he starts sucking his neck, checking time to time if his boyfriend is uncomfortable.

While Minho was leaving purple mark on Jisung's neck, the younger was moaning from pleasure, liking the feeling of Minho's lips on his neck, liking way more his than Mia's. At starts, he was scared.... but now, seeing how it feels by the person you love, he was loving it! Finally finishing his works on his lover's neck, Minho now starts to undress the younger. The younger jumps at the move, making Minho stop and look at him, unsure.