♡°☆Chapter Sixteen☆°♡

Chan's POV

"Is Innie a pwick me..?"

My eyes widen.

"What? No! Absolutely not! Why do you think that?"

"Some gwirls at school swaid it...."

What? How can someone say something like that to a cute boy like him.

"Don't listen to them, baby boy..."

"But Innie act likwe one.." He said saddly.

"No, you don't. It's different with you. You are just Innie, and you don't control it. Trust me for that baby boy, I know what a pick me is, and you are far from being one."

"Really..?"

"I can assure you this, sweetie." I patted his head gently.

"Do these girls say anything else mean about you?" The little boy nodded, making me boiling inside. "What did they say?"

"That Innie was a chwildish fweak and that Channie hyungie find Innie disgwusting..."

I was enraged. How can this girls talk for me AND saying all these mean things to my baby!!

"Don't worry, baby.. I don't think any of that about you, and I will never. I love it when you are regressed and you know that. What do you want to do now?"

"I wanna watch a movie with Channie hyungie!!!" Innie exclam. I smiled fondly, making all the rage I had inside me disappear. He's so cute!! I can die if he continues..

Felix's POV

I was in my dorm, cuddling with Changbin. Him and I have been really close since he knows I'm a little space and oh my God! I love the attention he gives me!

"Do you want to regress Lix?" He asks me.

"No, not tonight!" I respond happily.

"Why?"

"Tonight, it's not me who will regress but Seungminnie! And we will take care of him!"

"Seungmin is a little too? Wow, I didn't expect that."

"Yes, he is, but it's been almost a year since he regressed...  he stopped himself from doing it to take care of the three of us with Innie and Hannie but now he doesn't need to do that anymore! When I heard that, I blamed myself but tonight it's my turn to take care of him!"