♡°☆Chapter Eighteen☆°♡

English sentences are writhing like that : I'm Changbin's wife.

(Fact)

No one's POV

It has been a week since Mia arrived at the Academy. She already has many friends and many admirers who were stunned by her American beauty. But she ignored them. Mia already made her choices about who she wants to be with. But who can this be? Let's just describe him for having more suspense in the story.

The boy Mia is OBSESSED with, have light brown hair and hazel brown eyes. He's like very cute but SUPER hot at the same time! It's hard to decide on which he is the most... He always stays with his three friends, and he doesn't bother to make more because he thinks that no one will accept him. Yes, yes, yes....you, of course, guess who it is!

"OPPA!!!" Mia shouted to her crush.

"Haha..hey Mia... how are you?" Respond Jisung to the girl.

"Much better since I saw you oppa!!"

The ears of Jisung hurt a little bit after hearing the girl.

"Mia..." Jisung sight. "For the thousandth time this week, you don't have to call me 'oppa'. We are literally born in the same year. And it.....don't sound really right in my ears..." He admit.

"Im sorry, Jisungie... it's just that everyone told me to call a boy older than me like that! I thought you were older!"

"I am older but only from a few months. We are both 00' liner so you don't have to call me like that."

"Okay!"

From afar, someone was watching them with an 'unhappy' face.

"Wow, Minho hyung, are you okay? What are you looking like that. If I were the person I would die of fear.." Says Hyunjin.

"It's not your business." (🎶None of my business, none of my business, none of my business what you do~🎶)

"Is Minho jealous?" Chan arrived.

"What?! No!!"

"Okay.... so why are you looking at Mia and Jisung like that? Looks like you want Mia dead." He chuckled.

"Wait... Is Minho hyung jealous of Mia or Jisung?" Hyunjin asks, earning himself confused looks from the three friends.

"Ayayaye... He's jealous of Mia! You didn't see that she stayed clinging into Jisung all day? It even bother me! Its just horribe to see that.." Changbin explain.

"But he likes Jisung or Mia?"

Minho, Chan, and Changbin rolled their eyes and quit the side of the youngest. Minho still has eyes on the both. But after many seconds of debriefing in his head, he decided to join them.

"Wait, Minho, don't!" Shouted Chan knowing what he's gonna do. But Minho didn't hear him.

"Hey Ji!" He arrived, earning a glare from Mia, but he didn't see it.

"Oh! Hi Minho hyung!" The younger respond smily.

"It's started to be late.... I think we should get going."

"Okay!"

"Wait!" Mia stops. Making eye rolling Minho in his head. "Jisung and I already plan something!" She admit, whining.

"Really?" Says Minho and Jisung at the same time.

"Yeah! You don't remember? I wanted you to show me around Seoul! And maybe... you would show me some of your favorite spots?" She asks.

"Hum... I'm sorry, Mia, but you never talk to me about this, and, basically, Felix is your guide...not me." In reality, it doesn't bother him to show her around. But he has a HUGE desire to regress, and he really contains himself in the moment.

"What? But I want youuu for guide!" She whines.

"Mia....Felix is one of my best friends, and I can assure you that him and I aren't really different."

"But -"

"Urg! Just shut up already!!" Minho shouted, irritated. "You don't hear him says that he DON'T want to show you? He just wants to relax at home! Just give him some space! Geez..."

Mia was upset.

"Who do you think you are?!"

"His dormate AND his friend!"

Jisung looks at the older side with wide eyes. He was so happy inside because his hyung consider him has a friend. But on another side...he was disappointed. He started developing feelings for the older ones, but he wasn't sure about it too much, so he didn't talk about it to anyone.

"Jisung is also someone I care particularly about, and I think he's also someone who needs to be under my protection, so he's gonna come with me!"

Jisung absolutely LOVE how overprotective he is with him. 'Okay... maybe I have feelings for him...' says Jisung in his mind.

"Mia!" A voice called the girl in English. Mia rolled her eyes and turned to the freckle boy.

"What a great timing, Lix! Hum Mia asks me to show her around Seoul, but Minho wants me home, so... can you....?"

"Yes, of course! Seoul is an amazing place, Mia! Im sure their his some spot you will like!"

And he takes her hand despite the fact that she really doesn't want to.

"Come Hannie. I bought cheesecake!"

Jisung, who was now Hannie, jumped excited, clinging on the arm of his hyung. Which did not get unnoticed by Mia.

All the evening, Minho was taking care of Hannie like he was his everything. Jisung's really admires Minho, and his feelings start to show up more. His big side was now gay panicking after every single word who was pronounced by the older. The way he blushed every time he was close to him.

Accept the reality Jisung.

You. Like. Minho.

No!

Yes.

No!!

Yes.

No!!! I love Minho....

Minho's POV
The day after...

I entered the school like every morning, but the only difference is that Jisung wasn't with me like he is every time since we reconciled. It was.....different? I don't know, I think I'm just used to the very excited Jisung when we walk to the school. He's always jumping around happily and rambling about the great day he has. But it doesn't bother me. It's even the opposite. I found him cute... okay, maybe I'm catching feelings for him! He just makes me want to put him in my arm and protect him from everything! I want to take care of him to the end.

I opened my locker, and I can notice a letter fall from it. I frowned a bit, but I picked it up from the floor, and I opened it.

°~

♡To Minho Hyung♡

Join me to the rooftop ^^

♡Your Jisungie♡

T-the rooftop...?

____________

I like this chapter 😁

(I have a history exam tomorrow.... and a French one....) (French = English)