♡°☆Chapter Thirty☆°♡

Mia / Stranger

Minho's POV

The littles were still watching Frozen, not wanting to stop it. The others and I were transferring the video of the camera into Yunji's laptop to watch the video.

"Okay.... Are you guys ready?" I ask, and they all nodded. I sight and press play...

⬇️No one's POV⬇️
(Of what they are seeing)
____

When Mia was gonna visit her precious Sungie, an idea popped into her mind. She smiled and got out of the camera for searching for her phone. She cake back in front of the basement's door and composed a with a big smile on her face.

"Hello?" A male voice called.

"Hey! Missed me?"

They heard the boy sight desperately.

"Mia! Stop. Calling. Me!!! Is it complicated! It's been three years now! You have to move out of our relationship! I'm not going to come back to you!"

"Don't worry, Junny~, it's the last time you're gonna hear my voice! I found someone else..." She said the last sentence in a very flirty maners and caressing the door where Jisung was.

"W-what do you mean b-by..... someone else..?" The voice of the boy was a little bit shaking. He knows it's not good. "What did you do?!"

"Oh~ Choi Yeonjun is jealous~"

"What? No! But.... I didn't like the tones you took when you said it. You did something!"

The girl chuckled.

"Maybe. You know I can't hide anything from you, Junny~"

"Stop calling me that you psycho!!"

Mia laughed psychoticly. She wanted to admit what she did to her ex for making him jealous. She doesn't like him anymore, but she doesn't give up this easily with people.

"Yeonjun. You know the boy who went missing a few days ago?" She asks a big smile on her face. She was in crazy mode...

"No, don't tell me-"

"Yes, haha!!! Junny, you're so smart! I always knew it!! I fell in love with him! That's why I didn't call you for weeks! But the only difference with him and you is that..... I managed to make him mine by my own maners."

"YOU PSYCHO BITCH!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO SOMEONE??!! IM GONNA CALL THE COPS ON YOU!"

The girl laughed hystericly in response.

"But you can't do anything Junny!! You don't have proof! You don't have anything against me!! But you should be happy by the good news! I'm not gonna call you or annoy you anymore!!"

"Mia you don't understand! You calling me was just pissing me off really bad, but you didn't do anything on me. Now you just admit that you KIDNAPPED a totally innocent boy who ask anything! With the pretext that you love him?"

"Stop the jealousy now Yeonjun~ Now that I know clearly that you didn't want me in your life anymore thats what I did! And thanks to you because I really found the love of my life! And I can't believe he is really mine now!"

"He's not yours Mia! He is a human like you! No one own him.." The boy's voice crack.

"Wrong because he really belongs to me! The proof, guess who is in my basement now?" She ask crazily and she didn't even let the boy respond that she hung up and blocked his number. After that, she disposed her phone on the table next to her and quickly went inside the room where the scared Jisung was.