♡°☆Chapter Fourteen☆°♡

*HOW CAN I'VE BEEN TO TOP 110 TO TOP 19 IN ONLY 3 HOURS IN THE #Minsung ??!! THANK YOU SM OMG😭😭😭😭

*I changed the maners I write my paragraph so don't be suprise.

Minho's POV

A lovely young lady greeted us as soon as we entered the cafe.

"Welcome to the Stay's Cafe! My name is Yunji and I will be your waitress for today! A table for how many people?" Yunji asks us, smiling.

"Hi Yunji, hum a table for two please." I respond.

"Table for two, you guys can follow me!" Wow, she is very bubbly. She guides Hannie and I to a table and gives us the menu.

"When you guys are ready, you just have to raise your hand!" She smiled at us and left our side.

"Hannie likwe her! She is vewy lovely!"

"You're right. I like her vibe too!" We decided of what we wanna order and I raised my hand.

"Hyungie! Hannie wants to raise his hand!"

"Sure sweetie." I lower my hand and Hannie raises his. Yunji looked at us and smiled, meaning that she would come to us and a minute. She arrived in front of us with a notepad and a pen.

"What's you guys order?" I tell her my order has Jisung. The little had some difficulties to order but Yunji was very patient with him. She was helping him with his words and with his reading skills. I was really surprised and really grateful to that.

"Okay! Is that all?" She asked us. We nodded.

"Yes thank you!" She left, and Hannie looked at me happily.

"The giwl was soooo nwice!! Did you see MinMin hyungie?!"

"Yeah I saw! But did she remind her of someone?" I asked him, but he shook his head. Yeah maybe I shouldn't ask this to little Hannie but to big Jisung.

"I think I saw her somewhere but I don't know where..." I think more but nothing came. Some time after we order, Yunji came back to us with our order. I ordered an Ice Americano and Hannie ordered chocolate milk with a cheesecake. She place Hannie's cheesecake and chocolate milk in front of him but when she was going to place my order, she accidentally spilled the cold drink on me. She looked at me with eyes full of worry.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to I swear!" She says.

"It's okay! Don't worry." I respond. I get up from my chair and I make my way to the bathroom for cleaning my clothes.

"Let me help you cleaning! I'm very sorry... I'm so clumsy and-"

"Ms. Yunji, it's okay. I swear I'm not mad. You don't have to help me clean my shirt but...if you want to 'forgive' yourself that much, can you... watch Hannie when I'm in the bathroom?" I pointed at little Jisung who was eating his cheesecake, no longer worries about what happened.

"You mean..your friend?"

"Yes please...you see...I think you already know it but...He is in Headspace now and I can't let him alone." I explain.

"Y-yeah of course. If I can apologize myself like that, I surely do this for you."

"Thank you!" I let her with my headspace friend and I go cleaning myself the most I can.