♡°☆Chapter Thirty One☆°♡

No one's POV

"I want to go."

"No kid, you're not. It's too dangerous."

After the six friends show the video that proves that Mia is indeed the person who kidnapped Jisung, to the police, Minho was only persisting with one of the officers so that he could go and save Jisung with them.

"Believe me, you want me to go."

"Don't argue with me."

The nerves of Minho are showing when he slams his hand on the counter. His friends who were behind were shocked by how Minho became suddenly pissed when he was calm second ago.

"Now listen, in case you didn't know, Jisung is what we call a little space. Do you know what it is?"

The officer nodded, shocked by the tone.

"And, when Jisung is stressed or scared, he slips in headspace. And after passing FOUR days being held otage by a in love crazy psychopath, I don't think you would just sit there with your arms crossed, not terrified. I am one hundred percent sure that Jisung has been in headspace since the beginning. So when he will notice that he is being saved, the first person he would want to see would be his caregiver. Because he will want to be comforted and told that everything is over and that he has nothing more to fear. And you know who his caregiver is? Me. So you're gonna take me with you and letting me doing my fucking job."

Silence. Everyone was gagged by what happened. The officer sight.

"Urg okay, but some officer will be with you. And you don't approach the girl!"

"Okay, for the first one, but I promised nothing for the second."

"Lee Minho." Glare Chan.

"What? You would have done the same if it would have been Innie, so don't talk."

The older shush himself, knowing damn well that he isn't wrong.

"Don't do anything stupid, kid..." The officer says.

"Yeah, yeah."

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hannie was more terrified than he already is... after he heard the conversation Mia had earlier, her psychotic side scared Jisung to death. He was panic. Panicked because he's scared about what Mia could do now that she really is in a psychotic mode. Will she hurt him...? He still has ta tissues in his mouth... She will often put it when she is not around and removes it when she visits him.

And after a hour of overthinking what can happen to him, the door suddenly opens. Mia. A.....smily Mia...

She sat next to him and nove closer to his body.

Tears rolled down his cheeks, and he could feel the panic attack coming. He has difficulties breathing, and the tissue isn't helping anything.

"My love!! My precious love!!" She scampers towards him happily, scaring the boy more. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are? Gosh your so pretty.." She whispered, staring direct in the teary eyes of Hannie.

The boy only let out a sobbed, and his breath was accelerating. The girl notice it and removes what was preventing him from talking. Mia placed one if her hand where is heart is, trying to confort him. But it just make it worst. He cried. He cries like he has never cried before.

"I'm beggwing you.... pwease wet Hannie go..." Little Hannie sobbed but only earning a crazy smile in response. She pulled something out of her pocket and trained it down the boy's body, making him to froze out of terror.