♡°☆Chapter Fifty Nine☆°♡

No one's POV

"WHAT?!!" Yeji and Ryujin shouts, surprise, making the younger slightly flinch.

"He hit you?!!"

"H-He didn't a-actually h-hit me, i-it was j-just a s-slap-"

"That's still a hit!!" Ryujin says.

"And whatever the reason was, this can't be forgiven... how could he hit a beautiful face like yours.." Yeji continued now cupping the younger's cheeks, who were now trying to hide his blush.

"T-thank you noona. b-but I can say that I d-deserve the slap..."

"No, I'm sure that that's not true! No one deserves to be slap.."

"Can you explain what happened?" Ryujin asks in which Seungmin nods.

*Flashback from a few hours ago

Seungmin was in his room, trying hard not to slip... he couldn't go to the Changlix's or the JeongChan's dorm because they were on a double date... and Hyunjin was busy studying. He worked all week and he couldn't study for the upcoming exams of this week.

So... Seungmin was home alone all week... meaning he couldn't do anything. Hyunjin didn't even pay attention to him. He thought that after what happened a months ago, his caregiver would be more cautious about how he acts with the stress and all, but no... like Jisung... he got ignored. But now Seungmin was pissed. He wanted attention from Hyunjin, so he got up from his bed and made his way to the older's room.

"Jinnieee!" He says, laying down on the bed beside the latter, but he didn't respond and just stook to his books. "I want attention!!"

But nothing.

"Jinnie!! It's been a week since I last regressed!"

The older growns.

"Urg, just go to Chan's or Changbin's dorm and quit annoying me." Seungmin looks at Hyunjin, offended by the comment.

"B-but you're my caregiver... you told me that I was never or never would be a bother when I'm regressed... and you should never ignore me like that... "

Hyunjin chuckles.

"Tsss. It was all bullshit. All you're doing is annoying me. Such an attention seeker.." Seungmin could feel the tears starting to form in his eyes.

"H-how could you say that..?" the younger asks with a shaky breath.

Hyunjin turns to Seungmin with annoyed eyes.

"How could I say that? How could you keep annoying me when I'm working all week and study all night. And there isn't ONE DAY where you didn't annoy me for if you can regress or not. And after working all week, this is the LAST thing I want to do in life. You're just adding me more stress!!"

"I-I warned you... at the start... I hid to you the fact that I was an age regressor because I was scared that I would add you more stress... you ASSURED me that I would never be a burden!" Seungmin yelled, angry, tears streaming down his face. "Y-you assured me..."

Hyunjin stayed calm. Seungmin wipes his tears and walks to the door, with the older following behind.

"Seungmin... Seungmin, please... KIM SEUNGMIN!!" Hyunjin pinned Seungmin against the wall.

"LET ME GO HYUNJIN!!!"

Seungmin keeps trying to save himself, but Hyunjin's grips are too strong on his wrists.