♡°☆Chapter Forty Four☆°♡

*sorry for the short and boring Chapter, I had a bad day and I'm not really in the mood.

Good reading<3

Jisung's POV

"Do you weally have to gwo for a month..?" Innie asks me, being sad.

"Yes, I have Innie.... Yuqi noona said it was for my own good..." I tried to explain.

He gives me a hug.

"I WILL MWISSED YOU JISUNGIE!! INNIE IS GONNA THWINK OF YOU EVERYDAY!!"

"Me too, Innie... me too..."

We pulled out of the hug, and I don't have time to breathe properly as Felix literally jumps on me, hugging me tighter than I could imagine.

"Lix...can't....breathe..."

He realized that he was crushing me, so he loosened his grip slightly.

"Oups... I'm sorry, Ji!" Said the boy with his charismatic low voice. I always shivered when I heard it... it didn't change even after all these years.

"Don't worry, it's alright. But I'm gonna miss you!! I will miss your hug so much!! Yours are the best!!" I whine, and he chuckled.

"HEY! I HEARD THAT!!!" Shouted Minho from the kitchen.

"I LOVE YOURS TOO LOVE!!" I shouted back, giggling after. My friends did, too.

"You guys have such a great relationship..." Says Seungmin while approaching me. We hug.

"Don't worry, Minnie, you're gonna be Hyunjin's soon. I'm sure about that." My friend back away with an offended look.

"What do you mean 'Hyunjin's'?! I'm not a bottom!!" We all burst out laughing. Yes. Even Innie.

"Why are you guys laughing?"

"Because it's obvious that you are a bottom!!! We all are!! HAHAHAHA!!"

"Not all of us. Not me." Seungmin confidently said.

"Hum.... Min, are you seeing yourself when you are Minnie? Because if that's not being a bottom, I don't know what that is. Oh, and he is older than you AND your caregiver."

"Okay, first of all, he's older than ONLY a few months. Second, yeah, he's my caregiver, but that doesn't mean anything, and finally. Being little does not count!"

"Yes, it is."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes!" Innie add.

"ARG NOT YOU TOO INNIE!!! I WAS COUNTING ON YOU!!!" Innie laugh cutely, but Felix gasped and ran to him, blocking his ears.

"INNIE YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT A BOTTOM IS!!"

Seungmin and I gasp, too.

"OH MY GOD, YOU'RE RIGHT!! INNIE WHO TELL YOU WHAT WAS A BOTTOM?!!"

The little looks at us with a confused look and blinks.

"Oh? Innie dwon't know what a bottwom is!" Innie giggled. "I just thwought that if Sungie is swaying somethwing it's twue!"

"Phew! For a second I was ready to beat Chan's ass up."

"Felix! Shush! The baby is here!!"