♡°☆Chapter Fifty☆°♡

Mention of r@pe

I noticed that there weren't any warnings when something happened or something like that is mentioned, and I'm terribly sorry for that... I will put a warning from now on, and I will correct this mistake once the story is finished. My sincere apology again..

(Message at the end)

Eunjoo's POV

"Yeah so.... that's why we are here especially....and that's why he has, horrible, nightmares like this...."

I was so shocked by what I just heard.... he really went by all that? And oh my God if I see this girl- ..... but I guess that's what everyone wants to do right? Not surprising...

I heard some snif by my side so I looked to where the sound went, and I saw.... my dad crying? I didn't see him crying for a while, and it's something really funny to see.

"Why are you crying dad?" My brother asks.

My dad slaps me lightly.

"Ow! Why did you slap me?"

"Don't you have a heart?!"

"Of course I have one! Why wouldn't I?"

"How can you not cry?! My poor Sungie.."

"Wait I thought you already knew the story." I ask.

"I do but only the part where he has been kidnapped....not the fact that this girl was touching him and almost r@pe him... awww my poor baby..."

"Now it makes more sense... this experience was heartbreaking.... seeing Jisung like this was terrifying..." I admit.

"Yeah... and...she did so much more... he.." The voice of my brother starts to crack and I saw tears starting to flow Minho oppa's cheeks. Dad and I quickly pulled him into a big hug and didn't say anything. We just let him cry on our shoulders.

"Is hyungie okway?" We slightly let go of our hug and look to the side, noticing a little head peeking. Minho oppa chuckles.

"Yes don't worry Hannie.. hyungie is okay."

"Does hyungie need a hug...?" Hannie asks quietly.

"Please..." He sobbed. The little immediately ran to his daddy and gave a big big big hug to my brother. Dad and I start to walk away, letting the two love birds their moment.

"I never saw your brother this broken since... your mother passed away."

"He really loves Jisung. There is nothing more obvious than that." I smile.

"I understand. Who can't love Jisung"

We laugh.

"I'm proud of you Eunjoo."

"Really? Why? I didn't do anything..."

"I don't need a reason to be proud of you love. I just do. Because you're my daughter."

I hug my dad tightly.

"Thank you. And I love you so much dad! Because of everything you did in my entire life. I couldn't be more grateful than that seriously."

I notice my dad tearing up.

"I love you so much Eunjoo.."

"Me too dad. Me too.."

No one's POV

Minho sobbed in Hannie's shoulders for about fifteen minutes. Fifteen minutes of silence where the only thing you can hear is Minho's cry.

"Evewything is okway hyungie.... Hannie is hewe.."

Minho cried more harder after hearing the little and tight his grip on Hannie. The latter didn't mind at all. He was quietly enjoying seeing Minho like this. It was showing him that his caregiver really really really cared about him. Not that he has ever doubts that. Do you know what I mean?

"I'm gonna protect you Hannie. I love you so much baby... please don't leave me..."

"Newer hyungie... newer Hannie is gonna weave Minmin hyungie.. Hannie wuv hyungie too much fow that...."

And they stay in silence still in the arms of the other for another five minutes.

"Do hyungie want to sweep in Hannie's bed tonwight?"

The younger feels the older nods in his chest. He smiles happily and dragged his boyfriend in his bed. They both stared at each other with big eyes. Minho looks at Hannie's face like he was the most precious thing in the world. He was questioning himself for how can he have such a beautiful boyfriend when he was nothing next to him. For Minho, he still doesn't deserve Jisung. He's still mad at him for all the things he did to him when they first met. Even when the younger doesn't even remember what happened. It was too far behind for him to remember.

But for Hannie, he was admiring the beautiful face features of his boyfriend, losing himself in his eyes. Even when Minho wasn't nice to him. Jisung was still finding Minho attractive. He had a crush on the older since they first met. But didn't know that he would falling harder for him when he discovered his soft side. Now it wasn't just a crush, he was in love with him. And now here he is. In the same bed with Minho. Looking at each other with admiration. He didn't think this would happen. He didn't even thoughts he would have a caregiver in his life. He was so happy. Jisung knows that what Minho did before was bad. But he didn't care at all now. Because everything is okay now. It's all in the present. The future is far behind.

The two love birds finally became sleepy after ten minutes at starring at each other, they both fell asleep in each other's arm. Dreaming about the other.

Eunjoo came back to the room thirty minutes after for making sure that they both were asleep. When she entered the room, she almost scream at the sight. It was too cute for her. But she surprisingly controlled herself. The girl tiptoe to her bed and make sure to not make any sound for not waking up one of the boys and she goes to sleep. Missing a little bit her girlfriend.

______________

Hey... I'm sorry for not publishing for a very VERY long time and I'm sorry for the short chapter... I lost a bit motivation and I recover from some things I had but now I'm all okay!!! I hope you guys had a nice Christmas and that you had to time to spend with your family! Did you guys get any gifts? If yes, say your favorite in the comments! Personally, I have two favorites!

I got an album of Twice and a laptop for writing my stories! This chapter is the first chapter I wrote with it! I didn't realise it, but this motivates me so much!!! It was starting to be tiring writing my chapters on my phone...

And for the chapters, I'm gonna have a lot of time for myself during the holidays so I'm gonna write a lot!! Be prepared!

(Little spoiler : The next chapter is gonna be a Changlix and a Jeongchan chapter!)

I don't think that I will publishing a chapter everyday right now but soon enough! I hope you guys aren't disappointed.