♡°☆Chapter Thirteen☆°♡

Jisung's POV

"You want to skip school?"

I turned around and I found, for my surprise, Minho.

"W-whoa Minho. How did you know I was here?"

"I was going to ask you to eat with us when I saw you going here. It's beautiful." He says looking around the place. He walked towards me and he sat next to me.

"T-thank you..."

"But you didn't answer my question."

"Hum... but why skip school? It's bad no..?"

"Yeah, it is, but.... Come on Jisung, I can clearly see that you want to regress! You don't have to hide it from me." My eyes widen. How can he know...?

"Y-you want to ship school with me? Because you know I want to regress.?" Minho sight.

"You shouldn't contain all your emotions like that....you know what happens when you do it. You'll end up crying and screaming in the toilet like last time... " But- How? Does he know everything? Does he read mind?

"Chan hyung told me..." He admit, believing I was confused about how he knew. I nodded.

"Yeah, you're right.... I really want to regress. Do you know how hard it is to not slip in school?" I whine, making him chuckle.

"Sometimes I just want to stay Hannie all the time..." I admit.

"Eunjoo is rarely in her normal side. She's more comfortable by being a little. So that's what she decided for her life. Being regressed all the time and oh my God...I never seen her being this happy."

"So...she's a little 24/7?"

"Yeah."

"You're parents don't mind it?"

Minho lowered his head and that's when I knew that I shouldn't say that.

"Oh...I'm sorry."

"No that's okay actually....it's not so sad." He paused.

"My father is okay with it. He's actually the one who supported my sister the most. He absolutely loves taking care of her because for him, it's like having his little princess all the time." He smiled.

"But my mother...she...she is not here anymore....she passed away some years ago."

"Oh...It must have been very hard."

"Yeah really but... I mourned and today I'm a little bit better." Silence takes place. But it's not an awkward one. It's a super relaxing one.

"You said earlier that she was my age....that means she goes to school no? Do the people accept it and take care of her?" I see that he starts tearing up making me feel guilty for asking that.

"Hey....I'm sorry.... urg I'm just messing up today..." I said with my hands on my face, tearing up. I feel hand passing on my face, taking away my tears.

"No no no don't worry... you didn't do anything. You didn't messing up it's just that....this story has been very recent and I'm still not over it..." I look at him confused.

"You remember when I said this morning that something came up the day I fucked up with you and that's why I was so upset?" I nodded.