♡°☆Chapter Thirty Eight☆°♡

Minho's POV

I opened my eyes and I saw the most beautiful thing in the world. A little Jisungie completely asleep, with cute little buff cheeks that just scream to be pinch. He didn't make nightmares in a while and I'm a little bit relieved. Even if I know that it will surely restart tomorrow, I was happy for him. But.... I think it will be the best for him to see a psychologist... he has traumas and his nightmares have to stop. And I'm not saying this because he wakes me up every time. I say this because it can't continue forever... and after what I saw yesterday... it will certainly be the best.

I admired the boy for a very long time, until his eyes opened.

"Good morning baby..." I whispers. The boy smiled and took time to adjust to the morning lights.

"Good morning hyungie." He whispered back.

"Did you have a good sleep?"

"Yes very much....thanks to you."

"You don't have to thank me for anything. I didn't do anything besides being with my cute and beautiful boyfriend."

I place my hand on his cheek and look at him in pure admiration. Jisung turns red and tries to hide his face with his hands. I frown and put these hands away.

"It's bad to hide a piece of art. Don't you dare hide thus beautiful flustered face of yours~" I tease, making him more red than he already was.

"D-don't say t-things l-like that in t-the morning...I just w-woke up..."

"You're even more beautiful when you're flustered..."

But without me knowing, Jisung connects his lips with mine. I immediately melt through the kiss, responding to it with passion. After some seconds, who looked like forever, we pulled away, catching our breath.

"Now shush..." I blushed and he quit my side, walking to the bathroom. All flustered leaving me with my brain not functioning at the moment , due to the fact that I'm more than whipped for Jisung... the impact he has on me is incredible. My mind came back to his sense and I made way to the kitchen, where my boyfriend was making breakfast, for my surprise. I walk towards him, wrapping my arms around his waist and placing my chin in the croock of his neck. The boy flinched but immediately relaxed because he knew it was just me. I look at what he cooks in awe.

"Wow Sungie! What are you cooking?" I ask smiling. Usually, I was the one who cooked here, so I was surprised he even touched the kitchen.

"Breakfast for us two! I absolutely wanted to thank you for all you were doing for us...."

"I already said this morning that you shouldn't thank me. It's a completely normal thing to do. But thank you precious, I'm sure it's gonna be delicious!" I exclam.

"Thanks hyungie!! Do you want to help?"

"Sure." I pulled away and I joined Jisung in the cooking.

When we were finished, we placed the plate on the table and we sat face to face, enjoying the meal. Today was Saturday so no school for the day! I think it's gonna be a cuddle day on the couch watching a movie, or playing with little Hannie or both and I think it will be most likely to do both.

Something came up to my mind bit even if I didn't want to ruin the perfect mood, I have to...

"Hey baby...I'm sorry for ruining the beautiful mood we have here but I really wanted to talk to you about this before I lost you in Hannie..."