♡°☆Chapter Seven☆°♡

Minho's POV

"Minho hyunnnnnng!! I can't do this move!!"

"Yes, you can, Hyunjin!! Just move your legs like this!!" I shouted at him by showing him the foot movement.

I was with Hyunjin for practicing our choreography, but he just kept complaining about everything!! But when I was 'kindly' explaining the move to him, Changbin almost broke down the door and rushed into the studio. He ran towards me, like panicked.

"Lee Minho, you got problems!"

"What? What did I do this time?" I ask discouraged.

"I don't know, but Chan hyung is really, really, really mad... He just called me and I can say that you are dead if he finds you." I sight...

"Hyunjin and I gonna try to slow him down, but...we guarantee nothing." Changbin tries to reassure me.

"Wait! WHY AM I INVOLVED?! I NEVER SIGN FOR THIS! I DON'T WANT TO FACE A MAD CHAN!! A MAD CHAN EQUALS A DANGEROUS CHAN AND NO WAY IM DEALING WITH THIS!!" Changbin takes his hand and directs him towards the door.

"Come on, Hyunjin." And they left. I can't say I'm not scared... Hyunjin is right. A mad Chan is a dangerous Chan. He is NEVER mad, but when he is. Run.

I'm starting to think about what could I do? I was 'gentle' with everyone! Okay, maybe not everyone but a large majority! My thoughts were interrupted because of the door trying to break down.

"LEE MINHO OPEN THE DOOR!!" It was Chan.

I hesitate because I don't want to die so... I decide with regret to open him. I was expecting that he entered the room with laser eyes and after he just shouted at me but no. The second he was in the room in just punch me really hard in the face. That makes me fall on the floor.

"WHAT THE HECK CHAN?!"

"HOW IS IT 'WHAT THE HECK CHAN' NO ITS WHAT THE HECK LEE MINHO!!" I get up from the ground with my hand on my face.

"I swear to God, if you ask me what did you do I will not hesitate to punch you another time!!" Shit.... Okay, Minho think! No... wait....is it because of-

"Um... I am not sure.."

"Do you want to see what you did?" He asks in a voice that makes me shiver of fear.

"I-I-I.."

"Do YOU want to know what you really do?!" I lower my head.

"Y-yeah.." I don't even know why I was feeling like this... I was feeling so low and disappointed in myself...I never felt like this in my whole life.

The further we drove, towards, I don't even know where, the worse I felt... I absolutely know what I did now... it's probably about my roommate. And I understood why Chan was so angry. But the thing that worries me the most is: Is Jisung okay...? I mean...for Chan to call me out and punch me in the face... it has to be 'bad'. My hyung stops, and when I get out of the car, I completely froze in place. T-the hospital...? Did I really send Jisung to the hospital...? I look at Chan in fear, and he glares at me.

"Come." He just said coldly, then entered the large building. I followed shortly after. I followed Chan in the corridors until he stopped in front of a door.

"When you're inside, I want you to say nothing. Oh, and if a guy is trying to kill you....just let him be."

"Wait what? What guy -" He opens the door, and I shut myself. In the room I can see there are Jisung's friends. And another guy I never saw. Jisung was sleeping, and I could already notice his horribly injured face that made my eyes more than wide. Okay.. I feel really, really bad...