♡°☆Chapter Thirty Six☆°♡

Minho's POV

"AHHHHHH STOP PLEASE!!! STOP!! I DON'T WANT THIS!!!!"

I woke up by hearing someone's sobbed. Of course I know who it was but he has never screamed that much and loud. I quickly got I immediately rush to Jisung's room, finding him panicking and moving in his bed, still asleep.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" He cried alone and tried to struggle with the air, as if someone was holding him back. His hands were traveling on all his body, and he was hurting himself, as if he wanted to get rid of something that was on him when there was nothing there. I made way to his bed and I tried to make him sit on it. But he snapped my hands away.

"IM BEGGING YOU MIA PLEASE STOP!!! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!!!!" Usually he accepts my hands because it comforts him, but I've never seen him like this. What should I do..? I noticed that his arms were starting to turn red because of her nails sticking. My eyes go wide and I look quickly around to find something that can calm him. I found his pacifer and a big squishy plushy he could hold for preventing him from hurting himself. I calmly put his pacifer in his mouth, the plushy between his arm and I lightly hug him from behind.

"Follow my heart okay? Do you feel it inhale and exhale? Follow it and do the same."

I can feel him being more calm as his sobbed calmly went silent. The boy was following his breath with mine, synchronizing them. My gaze switched to his arms and I could feel my heart skip a beat of how they were damaged. But there is no way these bruises were only made by his nails.... no... please don't tell me he do that....? I feel tears rolling down my cheeks silently but I quickly whipped them off.

"I'm sowy hyungie.... it happwened again and I woke hyungie up...." I heard him mumbled quietly in my arm and with his pacifer in.

"It's okay..." I cried. "I'm here now. You aren't alone. I'm here."

The now little turns his body for facing me and pulling me into a proper hug.

"Hyungie needs a hug..." I smiled quietly and hug him back. "Sowy again for making you cwying..."

"Don't say sorry Hannie.... now I think it will be better if we take care of your arm huh?"

Hannie looked down and I took his hand, leading him in the bathroom. I made him sit on the toilet and I started searching the aid kit. I crouch down to be level with the youngest and begin to treat his wounds.

"These aren't from your nails aren't they." I pointed at the other wounds. He looked down again, avoiding eye contact but I grabbed his chin (not violently) and made him look at me. "Why are you doing this to yourself Hannie...?" My voice started to crack and the tears were filling my eyes again. He started to cry as well.

"Big Jisungie is sowy.... but he cwouldn't stop his thoughts... he feels disgwusting.... we feels disgwusting.... her wips are stwill on Hannie and it's howible..."

"I know Hannie.... but it's not the right thing to do. You should never hurt yourself again..."

"Hannie is disappwointing hyungie agwain...." He cried.

"Hey hey hey... it's not true! I've never been disappointed in you and will never!"

Silence took place and the only things we could hear was Hannie sniffed. I finished properly treating his wound after a lot of painful screams, saying that it hurt a lot, but he survived. I banded his arm and gave him a big hug.