♡°☆Chapter Fifty One☆°♡

✨JeongChan and Changlix Chapter✨

*#1 in Kpop?! Are you guys sick or something? T_T I can't believe it.... Omg.. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

No one's POV

"Innie you have to open your mouth."

The little whines and roll on his bed, sniffing.

"You have to take it if you want to feel better, baby boy..."

"NO!!" He yelled and pouted at the end.

Innie got sick some days ago because he played under the rain with Lixie. He was completely fine yesterday, but the fever appeared this morning.

"Come on, baby... I don't want you to be more sick... do you want that?"

"No... b-b-but daddy... it doeswn't taste gwood. it's ewwwww."

"I know baby but it's the only solution if you want to feel better." Chan said.

Innie only responds by hiding himself in his bed sheets and plushy. The older sat in the chair beside the little's bed with a sight. But suddenly, he has an idea in mind. The older smile at himself, then pout.

"Innie you know that daddy doesn't want to get sick, right...?"

The little lifts his head out of the blanket a little so that we can just see his cute little eyes and nod slightly.

"And you do you want to see daddy sick?"

Innie nods another time.

"That's what I thought." Chan smiled to himself another time. "Sooo no cuddles."

The younger's eyes shot wide open as he got out of his blancket.

"WHAT?!"

"What? I thought you said you didn't want to see daddy sick?"

"Of couwse Innie dwon't want to see daddy sick..."

"I know but... If we cuddle, daddy is gonna get sick. So no cuddles."

The little's eyes start to get teary.

"But! if Innie takes his medicine... daddy could cuddle with Innie! Because Innie wouldn't be sick anymore!"

"Weally..?"

"Of course." The caregiver smiles.

"Okway! Innie is gonna twake the ew liquwid."

The little takes the little amount of medicine and makes a disgusted face right after.

"DADDY!! PWEASE WATER!!!"

Chan burst out laughing at the dramaticity of his boyfriend and go take him water while laughing.

"IT ISWN'T FUNNY DADDY!! WATER PWEASE!!"

But Chan isn't listening to his boyfriend's words. The caregiver gives Innie what he wanted, still giggling. The little quickly drank the water and slapped his caregiver right after. But Chan didn't even feel it.

"IT WAS EW EW EW EW!!!" Innie shouts.

"I think you spend too much time with Hyunjin.." The older sight.

After some minutes, the little finally forgot the taste of the medicine and was feeling a little bit better. But he still has a light fever.

"Can daddy cuddwle Innie now?" Innie asks innocently. Chan chuckles. Because in reality, he doesn't care if the little was sick or not. He would have cuddled him, kissed him, and hugged him even if he would have caught the sickness his baby had. He didn't care even a bit. Because even if he had wanted to avoid this, he couldn't spend one day without kissing or hugging his boyfriend.