♡°☆Chapter Forty One☆°♡

✨️Seungjin Chapter✨️
Part 1
(Idk if this chapter is important. I will know when the story will be finish)

Seungmin's POV

It's been a while now that I slipped freely when I wanted to, and I've never felt this good in sooo long!! I was missing it so much... it's such a beautiful feeling when you are in headspace!! But recently, it's really weird... Hyunjin is more distant and that is scaring me!! Is it because I'm annoying him now...? Is he pissed off by Minnie..? Am I a bother now? I can feel my heart breaking in millions of pieces just by thinking of that....

Because I can say that.... I develop feelings for Hyunjin. I always knew I liked him but now I'm certain about it. I'm in love. But who doesn't? This human has been made by God himself! And sometimes I question myself if he is even human!!! But it's not the only thing that I love with Hyunjin!! His personality is just as beautiful! Even when he didn't know I was a little space, he treated me with so much love! Like I was the only thing that exists in his world. I never showed it, but I was loving it so much! And the love intensified when he knew the little thing. I was acting like I didn't like that....but it's actually the opposite. I never knew I was needing this much love!! But recently, Hyunjin was very cold with me.... like he didn't care for me anymore at all. Its making me sad.... and worried.

Is it because of my personality? Because I always say that him giving me love is annoying me...? Oh please he didn't take it seriously!!

He was now on the couch watching TV.... and I just want to cuddle with him! I know I can call Felix, Jeongin or Jisung, but no. I want to cuddle with Hyunjin. I make way to the living room and I stand next to the couch, hesitating about how I'm gonna ask this... normally, it's always him who ask and it's now a daily thing. But like I said, he's very distant and I didn't receive even ONE HUG in five days.... I missed this... Urg it's a little bit hard to admit it....

The boy finally noticed me after a minute...

"What?" He asks coldly making me shiver. But how could this voice be so sexy??!!

"I-I-I w-was...w-w-wondering i-if-"

"Urg can you stop stuttering and just telling me why are you standing there like you where a pole??!! It's so annoying!!" He yelled.

Okay...that's less sexy.... more scary. Okay Seungmin....breathe! Breathe out.... Breathe! Breathe out.... don't cry Seungminnie! You can do this!!

"H-huh.... c-c-can w-we p-please.... c-c-c-cuddle...?" I finally say in a tiny voice. He looks at me like I was was an Alien...

"Tsss... never."

And at this moment I was feeling broken. I don't know how to describe this but the voice was so cold, mocking and unbottered by me...

"B-but H-Hyunjin I-"

"I don't care Seungmin okay?! Now live me the fuck alone for God sake! I'm tired to see your stupid face... and please if you're gonna cry like the cry baby you are please do this when you're off my sight!"

Tears were flowing down my cheeks like they never did. Why was he so mean...? The last thing I saw was Hyunjin's face becoming pale and I could clearly see the regret in his face but I didn't bother to care about that. I ran to my room and locked the door, I leaned against the door and I let all my sadness go..... in all my life, people have already insulted or criticized me. But I never paid attention to it. And even if it would have affected me, I would have acted as if nothing had happened, because I have to stay strong for Jisung, Felix and Jeongin.... But now.....it's like I've been stabbed billions of times non-stop. I never felt this horrible feeling before....