♡°☆Chapter Thirty Nine☆°♡

Minho's POV

"There is no way I'm gonna let Jisung answer these questions!"

"We need to know M. Lee! We need him to complete the file!"

"No its a no and I will not change my mind."

"Why are you even answering for him? I want to talk to him."

"You can't."

"Why?"

"Because he's not in the right mind." I said.

Well it's real in a way... he's not in his real mind.

"What do you mean by that M. Lee?"

I sight. I don't want to explain all to him...

"It's...complicated but please be understanding!"

"No. Do you want to really complete the case?"

"Yeah... I want her in prison for the rest of her life."

"Yeah but if you really want to know that, you have to bring Jisung here. I expected you two here in thirty minutes!"

And the officer hung up. What kind of police was that? Normally, an officer is kind and understanding but he was the total opposite of that. Realizing that I had to bring my boyfriend to the police station just for some stupid questions, I got out of my room and I joined Hannie in the living room.

"Who was it, hyungie?"

"Hum...." I passed my hand behind neck, without knowing how to say what I have to say. "Hannie... we have to go to the police station..."

The little frowns.

"What? Why? Hannie is cwozy here..." He said to me, wrapping himself more in the blankets and sinking into the stuffed animals.

"Yeah I know but it's really urgent..... the police want to ask you some questions about what happened with Mia...."

The eyes of the little widened in fear when I pronounced her name.

"W-What..? But hyungie.... Hannie i-is not weady to t-twalk about it yet.....you k-know thwat..." His voice cracked, breaking my heart into piece. I quickly ran to him for giving my cute little boyfriend a big big comforting hug.

"I know... I know... but the officer was really not understanding about your situation. But don't worry, it's gonna be alright. If you do it now it will be behind us after and we will be over it." I feel him nod in my chest and we stay like this for some minutes but we pulled away to prepare ourselves.

"I'm weady hyungie..." He says non enthusiastically.

"I'm coming." I take his coat from the top of the coat rack and I give it to him. "Here baby."

"Thwanks.." I smile saddly at him and we get in the car.

_______

At the police station, an unhappy man 'greeted' us.

"You two are late."

I take Hannie's hand and hold it very tight, feeling that he is really scared.

"And? You called us in the middle of our movie cuddle day and you didn't bother to interrupt us with your call. And you force us or more him to do something that he don't want to! If I decide to arrive late. I arrive late."