♡°☆Chapter Eleven☆°♡

*One two three four five six seven! YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE ELEVEN‼️🎶 (Sorry I'm obsessed with this song and IVE in general)

*HOW COULD WE HIT THE 300 READS IN TWO DAYS??!!

Minho's POV

After a few minutes of driving, we finally reached the dormitory. I got up of the car and I opened one of the back doors (🤭) where was Jisung. I saw him sleeping in the back seat and that makes me blush like HELL. How can someone be this cute in his sleep?

Stop Minho.

You're the cause of this.

You take a picture of him sleeping and you used it for blackmailing him.

Stop dreaming.

You fucked up.

I put these thoughts out of my head and take Hannie back into my arms. I carry him to his room and put him under the covers. When I was about to go, I felt something retain me from going. I looked behind and I found a sleepy Hannie take my hand.

"Pwease hyungie....dwon't go....sweep with Hannie..." I smiled at his non conscious self and I laid next to him.

"Good nap sweethearts."

"Gwood night MinMin hyungie..." I heard him whispered before hearing little snores from the little. I smiled at myself and we cuddle to sleep. He changed my vision in just one day...

Seungmin's POV

I was stressing all day about you know what... Hyunjin seems to notice that since he keep talking to me for making me think of other things than that.

"Stop stressing about that Seung, it's gonna be alright. Minho is not that bad...." I glared at him.

"Okay maybe he is bad BUT he seems like he wanted to change after what happened. I can clearly see that he is guilty. I never saw this kind of emotion in Minho's eyes and it's obvious." I sight.

"I just...I don't know if I have to fully trust him. Jisung when he is in headspace can be really sensitive. I don't want him to hurt him or shout at him if little Hannie did something wrong. He can easily cry..." Hyunjin put his hand on mine and patted it calmly.

"Don't worry... He knows he's dead if he does everything."

But despite Hyunjin trying to reassure me, I absolutely want to see how it goes. I can't stand the fact that little Hannie is with the guy that traumatized him before and beat him up. I get up from the couch and I make my way to Jisung's and Minho's dorm which is not far from ours.

"Seungmin! Where are you going?" He shout but I didn't reply and I just made way there.

I knock on the door. But nothing. Two minutes after, I knock another time but still there is nothing.  I start to stress out about what could happened and I try to open the door. Luckily it opens and when I'm inside, I keep looking around the dorm but no one was there. It was dead silence. A feeling of deja vu take place and I run to Jisung's door. I opened the door and when I was thinking of Jisung running into my arms, I was really suprise about what I was seeing. Little Hannie and Minho were sleeping. While cuddling. I was very shook. Was there something between them...?

"Oh my God Seungmin..." Hyunjin is now next to me, out of breath. He must have probably chased after me.

"You see. I told you you were overthinking it. They looked comfortable with each other."

"Yeah..." I start feeling bad for barging into their dorm just because of an overthinking thing...

"We maybe should get going now. Leaving their privacy would be good." I nodded slightly.