♡°☆Chapter Five☆°♡

Minho's POV

I head to school with just a sleepy face.... I really wanted to sleep yesterday night, but my head didn't let me.... the guilt was eating me from the inside. I surprise myself.... but I admit that I went a little hard yesterday. I never hit someone THAT hard before and all that only for a bag of chips. Yeah, it really was ridiculous, but I was in a real bad mood yesterday... Should I apologize? I never apologized before.... Yeah....I will....but this will be the first and last time I will!!

When I was chilling in the school, I saw the friends of my dormate with a panic face. What happened to them? They're always smiling and annoying. Wait, why do I care? But the last thing I notice is that one of them is walking towards me. Hyunjin's dormate, I think. What does he want?

"Hey you."

"What?" I asked in a cold way.

"You're Jisung's dormate, no?"

"Maybe. Why?"

"Urg, you're already annoying me....hum.... Do you know where he is? We've been looking for him since early this morning and we can't find him anywhere." He doesn't seem to be scared of me....a first time. He seems to hate me more than anything. Did I do something to him?

"Mmm, I don't know where he is, and I don't care."

"Of course....why did I even ask you anyway? You're just a stupid asshole who don't care about anything in his fucking life. Bye and I hope you choked in the air."

And he returns with his friends. Wow... he's wild. I find it funny! Hyunjin is lucky to have a masterpiece like him. It must be a lot of fun messing with him. I rolled my eyes at his action.

"I never saw him in the morning. He always quit before me!!" I shouted at Jisung's friend. He turn around and looks at me with a discouraged look.

"And you say it just now??!!" he shouts from afar, annoyed. I laugh at his reaction and I return on my thing.

Seungmin's POV

Oh my god... How can a human be THIS annoying? ARGH!! How Jisung survives being with him? I join Felix and Jeongin who look at me with a curious look.

"Ohhh~ Minho pissed someone off~" Says Felix in a teasing tone.

"How can he be so annoying...?"

"Yeah we get it. He's annoying, but what did he say?"

"He says that he don't see him in the morning. Basically, Jisung leaves before him to arrive sooner." I explain to my friends.

"What? But thats not kind of Jisung to do that..."

"Maybe he was seeing someone? Spy someone? He has been quiet the whole week. It can be everything."

"Okay okay but, all that do not change the fact that WE CAN'T FIND HIM!" Admit the youngest.

"Right..." We stayed there....for about five minutes, searching a place where Jisung can be.

"Hey guys! Any news from Jisung finally?" Ask Chan.

"No...we ask Minho hyung about it and he says that he quit early....we don't know where he is. We search EVERYWHERE!!"

"Um...did you guys think about.....his dorm?" All of our face light up at the news. Okay. We are really dumb.

"Haha...of course we think of that...we're not stupid!"

"Yeah we are. Now we have to check on our best friend!!" I say to them.

"I'Il come with you guys. I got nothing to do and I'm worried for him too..."

We are now in front of Jisung's door and we're a little bit stressed. We're scared of the fact that Jisung is there or not. If he is not in, maybe he was......kidnapped? I prefer not to think of that. Felix knocked.

"Jisung? Are you there?" We hear nothing. Maybe in his room? We all look at each other, having the same thought. We tried to open the door and it easily opened, for our surprise.

"Jisung!"

This time, we hear some... sobbed? But the sound was very closed. Okay. He is clearly in his room so we make our way there. This time Jeongin knocked.

"Jisungie..?"

"IM SO SOWY MINHO HYUNG!! I PWOMISE I WILL CWY MORE QUIETER!!! PWEASE DON'T HIT HANNIE!!!" He shouted, cried. We all look with the same look, terrified of what we heard.

"Hannie...it's not Minho hyung...it's me...Felish. I'm with Seungminnie, Jeonginnie and Channie hyung."

"Felish..?"

"Yes..yes Felish...please open us." Hannie restart crying.

"Hey, hey...it's okay... why are you crying Hannie?"

"I cwan't!!" He's crying again.

"Why you can't?"

"Hannie huwt!! Hannie cwan't move!" Uh oh... Chan tries to open his door but it don't open. He tries another time but always nothing. The door was lock....

"Hannie....the door is lock...we can't enter...please sweetie try."

"I cwan't!!" We sight. Suddenly, an idea pop in my head. I run to the kitchen for maybe finding a knife or something sharp. I luckily found one and rush to Jisung's room. He has been crying for a very long time and that start making me very worried. Chan hyung and I try to pick the lock and after a good two minutes we succeed.

And when we enter... we completely froze. Jisung was in very bad shape. A black eye, bruises everywhere, and a completely disfigured look. He was crying really hard due to pain. We rush to him.

"Shhhh Hannie... it's okay...we're here now....can you tell us who did this to you...?" Hannie shook his head.

"Why?"

"He will be mad and hit Hannie mowe..."

"No he will not, cuz you won't see him anymore..." Hannie quietly nods.

"Guys...? Hannie huwt...." The oldest steps back.

"I don't have my phone with me...do you guys have?" We all shook our head.

"Hannie?" The little shook his head too.

"Okay...um...I'm gonna look for someone! I'Il be back!" Chan hyung leaves us to take care of little Hannie and runs out to get help.

Chan's POV

I rush outside.

"Is someone there?!" I shouted.

"Chan?" I looked behind me and found Yu Noah, the twin brother of Karina, walking towards me.

"Hey Noah! I need help! I mean...not me but my friend! Do you have your phone?"

"Of course"

"Can you call and ambulance for the room ****, my friend is hurt and he is really in bad shape."

"Doing it right away hyung!"

____________________

Sorry for the short chapter, it's just that it's 23PM here so.... I'm sleepy.

Text change edit: 02-05-2024