♡°☆Chapter Forty Six☆°♡

Minho's POV

The presentation between my father and Jisung has been good. Hannie is still shy but my father would reassure him and I could see that he was feeling better by it. My boyfriend was now playing with Eunjoo while Yunji, my father and I were in the kitchen, talking.

"I'm surprised you are in a relationship." I frown at him.

"Why?"

"Is it really a question Min? You know how you would act before." My dad explains and I chuckle.

"Yeah and I still act like that. Just....not when Jisung is with me.... meaning all the time."

"Wait? You had a different personality before?" Yunji asks curiously.

"No not 'before' because I'm still like that!! You can ask Chan, Changbin or Hyunjin!"

"Oh you didn't see the real Minho?"

"I heard about it but I never saw it. He never showed me."

"Because when I'm with you, I'm with Jisung as well. But yeah maybe I don't want to act cold when I'm with you. Maybe because you don't have many friends." I joked and she smacked my arm. "Ouch!"

"You ask for it!" We all laugh.

"You mention Chan, Changbin and Hyunjin earlier. How are they?" My father asks while sipping his tea.

"They've been good. Chan hyung is in a relationship with the youngest friend of Jisung, Jeongin, and they live the perfect love. And the two others are just pussy cats." I laugh, sipping mine. My dad looks at me, confused.

"Jisung has three best friends and they are also little space. Jeongin being Chan's boyfriend and Felix and Seungmin being Hyunjin and Changbin's crush."

"Ohhh Seungmin is that boy who Hyunjin is always talking about!!" He exclams happily.

"What do you mean 'always talking about'? Dad, are you texting Hyunjin when I'm not here?"

"Yeah? Is there a problem with that? Poor boy needs someone to complain about his frustration and recently it was because of his roommate who he is madly in love. He said it was the love his life or something." Yunji and I look at each other before bursting out laughing.

"Yeah thats definitely Hyunjin could say."

"But thats been a while now since he didn't text me..."

"Maybe it's because he restarts talking to his twin sister." I switched my gaze on her confused.

"Did they reconcile?" I ask.

"Yes they did. Yeji is so happy about it." Yunji exclams.

"Ohhh that must be that! I'm happy for him." My dad smiles.

"Yunji?! You have other friends than us?!"

"Yah! Of course!"

"Oh stop it you two."

We laugh another time together. I missed my dad very much....I'm happy to see him still smiling. He didn't did like me and I'm happy about it.... I didn't really take the good decision...

When I was still chuckling, I could feel arm surrounding my body. A cute little Hannie was hugging me really tightly. I blushed at the contact ans respond to it.

"Are you okay baby?" I ask quietly.

"Hannie wants cuddwles...." He said.

I smile in awe.