♡°☆Chapter Forty Eight☆°♡

Minho's POV

"I can't believe he really kidnapped the two babies and left us all alone here with a lot of chores..." I sight sweeping the floor.

"Yeah.. that pretty sucks. But he looks very happy by it."

"He always loves taking care of little space. So, having two in his care is like heaven."

Yunji chuckled.

"Imagine if he comes to Seoul with Eunjoo."

"Oh my God... if he alright planned that, I will immediately ask the boys to keep their little away!"

She laughed.

"Yeah, maybe that would be a great idea." She smiles at me. A silence took place as we continued our work, but it wasn't an awkward one. It was comfortable.

"Hey Yunji.... I never had the chance to do it, but that's something really important I wanted to say..."

"Should I be scared...or?" I chuckle.

"No, no.... I wanted to thank you. For..... helping us find Jisung. I don't think we could do it without you." She looked.... surprise? Shock? I can't read her facial expression...

"Huh... Thank you? No, but seriously... I don't think you should thank me. Jisung was already a precious friend and.... even if he wasn't my friend, I would do it anyway because it's a completely normal thing to do. No one deserves that and.... I don't even know why I'm explaining why I did this because I don't need to. And you really don't have to thank me either." I started crying, and Yunji quickly pulled me into a comforting hug. "Hey...it's okay..."

"You really don't know how I'm thankful..... he's my everything. I couldn't lose him...." I look at her. "Yunji.... I already lost my mother.... I can't lose him either..... He makes me feel so bright and....alive. Something I only felt when I was with Eunjoo, my father and my mother. If he's not in my life anymore....than I don't know what I'm doing here.."

I started sobbing really hardly, losing all my control. I really can't live without Jisung. I don't even know how I could survive without him my whole life. He takes literally all the place in my body, making me depend on him at all costs to make sure im staying alive. It may sound stupid. But it isn't. I'm gonna make sure Jisung is not hurt anymore. I have to protect him at all costs. I didn't know how much I needed him before the big thing with that psycho girl that I don't even want to say her stupid name.

After a little while, I finally finished my whole crying thing, and Yunji and I almost finished all the chores we had to do. We both jump on the couch, tired.

"Knowing my father, he will be very tired by all the things he bought to Hannie and Jewel, so he will be lazy to make food for dinner."

"But wasn't he the one who really wanted to spoil them...?"

"Yes. He can be really dumb sometimes." I said.

"Like father like son..." She mumbled, but I headed it.

"Hey! Are you saying I'm dumb?!"

"Yes."

"Urg, you've been hanging out with my dad too much... He influenced you!!" Yunji laughs.

"Yeah, maybe. But that's really funny!" I rolled my eyes. "What are we making?"

"You know what? You're right. I'm like my father. We order something." I got up for taking my phone.