🌟The Millionaire Hookup -Tony

There was Tony.

Tony, the rock-hard, ripped millionaire, he drove a matte black Tesla and had a red Porsche. Don't ask what model because you don't know. All you know is that both cars were sexy, like Tony, the other good part about Tony, he smelled good. Really good. His suits were tailored and fit like a glove. His underwear, silk. Every piece of Tony was delicious, he was meant to be a hook-up. A one nightery because you were hungry for some dick, and Tony was the one who answered your swipe. you'd bantered a bit on the dating app, but when Friday rolled around, and you found yourself in a slinky dress, heels to die for, and about to head to a bar with a Meetup Group (hey, that's what you do when you're new in town), you practically fell over when Ray said he'd meet you there later, after his dinner.

Of course, you didn't think he'd show.

All talk.

No bite.

Your phone dinged about halfway through the event and when you were on your third cocktail. You cleared the men away who were hanging you, all of them low-hanging fruit, none of them interested you. Tony had pulled up downstairs and was waiting for the valet, you tried to play it cool, but you could already feel your juices dripping down your leg. You kept one eye on the elevator and when the doors opened and you saw Tony, tall and hot your knees got weak. You were going to let this man take you however he wanted. You watched as he scanned the rooftop lounge, then stop when his gaze landed on you. He licked his lips and walked over, or should you say glided, he leaned on the bar next to you, and with his mouth close to your ear said.

"I'm going to eat you up. Every inch of you." you sipped your drink.

"Promise?" you asked.

"I promise." He put his hand around your waist and let it slip to your butt. He cupped your ass.

"You're not wearing panties".

"Never," you stared straight ahead.

"Never know when a big dick is going to come along." He ordered a whiskey. Then leaned back over.

"This big cock is going to fuck that pink pussy. You okay with that?"

Your nipples hardened, clearly visible through the thin material of your dress, his drink came, and he took your hand and led you to the sofas on the other side of the roof. You guys faced outward with a view of the city. He took your drink while you sat, handing it back to you like a gentleman, his Rolex caught the light. Looking at his suit, which was clearly made for him, and his shoes, which were probably also made for him, you felt shabby in your $25.00 dress and shoes from Poshmark.

He sat beside you, and you crossed your legs, the slit revealing most of your thigh. He reached out and slid his hand up your leg, his thumb getting close to your pussy lips, Tony leaned over and touched his cold glass to your neck. He sat with his feet spread, and you saw the bulge between his legs, all you wanted to do was straddle him right here, you wanted him to suck your nipples while you rode his cock. You wanted his hands caressing all over your body while you rubbed your clit, your pussy juices started to flow, and you uncrossed your legs. Tony waves for the waitress, his hand still up inside your dress, she doesn't seem to notice or care as he orders a bottle of champagne. He slips his hand inside your dress when she leaves, pinching you nipple before he tugs at it and twists it, you wriggle in your seat.

"You wet, baby? That pink pussy dripping?"

"It was dripping when I saw you get off the elevator" The champagne arrives, and his fingers are still twisting your nipple.

The waitress is interested now, she fumbles over the bottle, licking her lips. She makes sure to bend way over, so her tits show, when she pours you each a glass, she hangs around a little bit too long and when she's gone.

Tony says, "She either recognizes a big tipper, or she wants in on the action."

"Probably both," you say.

"Here's to a good fuck," he clinks his glass to yours and you let your hand fall onto the bulge between his legs, wishing you could unzip his pants here, now.

You want to take his cock into your mouth, tasting the tip, licking it gently before devouring him, you want the waitress to come back while you are on your knees, the wind tossing your dress up so that your ass is out. You want her to come up behind your, her hands on your breasts, pinching your nipples while your mouth moves up and down on Tony's cock, his hands in your hair, pushing you down until you gag. You want to suck the tip of his hard cock, while she runs her pink tongue around your pussy. While you're sucking Tony's cock, pounding your face into him, you want her to suck on your clit and fuck you with her fingers until you squirt on her face and Tony cums all over you.

Then while he watches, you lay the waitress on the sofa, before lifting her tiny skirt and run your tongue around the lips of her sweet pussy. You'll gently lick her folds, and taste her sweet juices while you finger her, you'll start gently. Barely touching her with the tip of your tongue, she'll push her hips towards you, her back arched, moaning. You slap her pussy, while fucking her with your fingers, until her clit is hard. Then, you dive in, sucking her clit, her hands in your hair, pushing your head down. All this time, your ass is in Tony's face. Doing exactly what you do to the waitress, to me. He'll slap you hard on the ass, your pussy juices flowing down your leg, he'll reach around, and grab your breasts pinching your nipples through the thin fabric of your barely covered dress. The waitress, not forgotten.

Moving your fingers from her pussy, you lick her juice from your finger, then run your tongue around every fold, every soft piece of her pussy, your thumb up her ass. What if Tony unzips his pants and thrusts his dick into you from behind, his hands on your hips pulling you towards him while your face is deep in the waitress' pussy, he'll plunge deep into you, his balls hitting your clit each thrust. you'll reach up and rub your clit your fingers matching the speed of your tongue on the waitress' drenched pussy. She's about to cum and so are you. You tilt her hips so your mouth covers her entire pussy while Tony pounds you, she'll wrap her legs around you, and Tony will have his hands on your hips.

MMMM a yummy Y/n sandwich.

Then she'll slide down, so you are on top of her, your nipples in her mouth, as Tony rocks you until you squirt all over her. She wipes your juices over her belly and chest and begs you to fuck her again.

You wonder if Tony is up for that?