ch.30- accident kiss 💋

"oh right! Boss. I am just curious to know how both of you met?"

"Ahh! We both met at a social gathering of design industry.."

"Come on give us more information."

Soo hyun started to smell something fishy, he asked his one & only friend that he just made,"who's that guy? Why he's clinging to her very much?"

"You don't know! He's your crush's boyfriend." "What? B-B-Boyfriend. Impossible. Just a moment ago she was still sin-" He was shocked that everything from his mouth, he spitted it out. "Why would i lie to u?"

"No wonder, aunty don't invite me for tea anymore." He was crying like a baby in his inner zone. "Don't worry it was all fake." He raised his head towards her with a confused look.

"That man has been staring over here this entire time ever since the start of this party..." This jealous phrase was coming from taehyung who's with a glass of beer in his hand glaring at soo hyun who's seating next to soo min, which makes jennie insecure because by herself she assumed that he's looking at soo min .

Jennie snatched that beer glass from his hand,"you not so good with alcohol, right? Why are you drinking that much tonight?" He thought,"Ah, i just subconsciously picked that glass...."

She again took a quick glance at the pair who's chatting a little a far from them and at taehyung. She remembered the photo that she found at taehyung's grandma's house of taehyung and soo min "is it because of her?"

FLICK. Suddenly the light of that room got cut and with loud noise everyone wished "happy birthday boss" to jennie with a big cake on their hand.

"Happy Birthday to you"
"Boss, Happy Birthday"

"Thank you" she's so astonished by her employees's surprise. "Is today your birthday?" tae asked her slowly. "Haha, it looks like it." He looked a bit surprised and disappointed.

"Boss, here's a gift. i picked up this by myself." "Boss, here mine." "This is mine."

"Thank you"

"Aren't you going to give your crush a birthday present?" soo min asked him. "What?" He's completely unknown. "The cake was sponsored by boss's sister herself."

"Huh! Then shouldn't the boss's boyfriend speak a few words for her?" After hearing this he got flustered to the point that his face all got red.

"It's fine, it's fine, he's already-" jennie trying to manage the situation, suddenly "how about a kiss?" soo min asked out with a sharp smile. A 'what' look appeared on soo hyun's face.

"Yeah, fair point" everyone said while siding soo min. Everyone started to cheer up them for a kiss, "Kiss-Kiss"

"Hey! Didn't you said that they are in a fake relationship." He asked slowly near her ear. "That's why we should put them in a good show."

"Kiss-kiss-kiss"
"Settle down, guys"

"He's probably already feeling pressured right now, huh?" jennie turned her face to taehyung to see his expression. At the same time taehyung looked towards jennie, their eyes met.

BA-DUMP. Everything that they are hearing the noises, the whole surrounding fades away from their mind & ears.

They slowly slowly making their ways to each others lips. Suddenly jennie's eye caught the bothered soo min. She noticed a line of worriness on her face. She then tightened her face and cupped her both hand on his cheeks. She whispered in his ear, "at corner of the lip. Ok?"

She is going kiss him at the corner but he didn't listened her clearly earlier, so he turned his face drunkenly,"huh!what?"

Their lips got touched by each others. Their eyes GH ot huge by the reaction to the sudden kiss. "Ehh!"(in noth's mind)

"How sweet💗" everyone hyping up them by their lovely words.

Jennie pulled to her previous position,"it was going to be a little peck on the corner, why did it turned to be a kiss on lips?" Suddenly she felt a heaviness on her right shoulder. Ehen looked down, she found the drunk tae placeing his head on her shoulder.

And there at the corner the two potato's are firing by this romantic scene themselves currently, "Th-These really went too far."

"You guys, please continue your party. He's very drunk, i will take him to home for now. Enjoy yourself."

........

Jennie opening the gate while supporting him by giving him a shoulder and took him into the home. Then she took him to his room and lied on the bed. She took off his shoes,"huh! This is so tiring . How did this get so drunk?"

She then noticed his cute face while sleeping, to her wonder she the climbed upon over him and starting to started looking at him closely, "could it be that he's pretending to be asleep."

"HMM...His complextion is celestial. It's like that face which everyone adores. How cute."

"Maybe i am a little drunk too..... A little kiss should be fine. Right?"

Then she lost her controlling scene and kissed him on his cheeks this time. Then she excused herself from his room,"good night." After she gone with turning off the light , he opened his eyes. To his surprise jennie kissed him,"what the hell was that?" . And this made him blush really hard that he covered his face with blanket so that his noises of celebration doesn't went outside.

At the same time at the cafè, all staffs finished their party and prepare to went home "bye" "bye, bye" "good night"

"Hey! Want to work together." Soo min asked soo hyun while taking a little run towards his direction thus he stood there turned himself to her, "just what the hell is wrong with you. Why are you clinging onto me?"

"Just help me out with taehyung and i will help you to engage you with jennie." She proposed him her intentions. "Huh! Help you out."

"You saw it inside, what happened earlier. Contracted relationship my ass! Do you think we are doing a drama?"

"It's your choice wheather you'll help me out or not. But i think you are more compatible for jennie."
Now she started her back-up plan, Buttering him up a little.

"Oh?" He said with an ear to ear smile. "Yes, you both are from same industry , so you have a lot to discuss. You both also come from similar family background. You parents are also family friends, so they have no problem with your relationship. They'll be agreed to your marriage also. Further more i think you are a perfect match for jennie."

"You right." He looked very satisfied again with her words. "So, should i take it as a yes to my proposal?" She asked while streching out her for a handshake to their deal. Then he also shaked his hand with her,"okay. It's my duty."

"I am starting to regret it little. Will he   be useful for me. Is this guy naive or stupid?"

..........

"After that day, jennie started to leaves home early to office and comes home late." He noticed that she is ignoring him from that incident.

"Bye bye. I am am going to office." jennie told and left when she saw taehyung coming down from stairs. "Wai-"

"She's barely speaking anything to me." This made him a little sad, when a message flashed upon his mobile screen.

Soo min:
it's been a while since we met last time. Do you want to grab a cup of coffee.

Taehyung:
yes

"Oh! Tonight i have a meeting with jennie's parents. It was a cup of coffee, so i think i will be able catch up everything on time. It will be okay...right..."

1288 words