ch.10- Rejection 💀

IDEA.

Lisa hopped with excitement. Jennie quickly asked her about the idea.
Lisa said " A hired boyfriend".

"WHAT! A hired boyfriend. What are you talking about?? You are joking right." Jennie asked furiously. "No! Sis I'm serious. It's the only option you have right now." Lisa said in a explaning way.

"Anyway you just have to ac like a couple infront of him." lisa said. "But where do i find a man who can act with me??

"Other than kai the only guys I am in contact with are probably just the people in company and mom already met all of them before. if it gets exposed, I will die a painful death" Jennie said while crying.

"Why don't you search online?" Lisa gave a advise. "That does not seem reliable at all.......No! No! If I get scammed." Lisa thought in her mind " who would there to scam you?" "Hmm! Then I have no other ideas. You should listen to them and get married to whom they want." Lisa said while relaxing.

"Wait a minute! I think I just found a candidate." Jennie said while looking at her phone. Actually Tae messaged her. She forgot had watch at his home, so he message her to come and grab it. Quickly reply to his message "OK! I will go get it tomorrow."

In other side tae sneezed. He think that someone is talking about him.

Lisa went closer to Jennie and read "you left your watch at my place. When can you come and grab it? Kim Taehyung, who's that??" Lisa asked excited " Sis! Is this, that guy whom you slept with??" After asking when lisa looked at jennie, jennie watched her with BOMBASTIC SIDE EYE and said "I told you that i just stayed over at his home." Lisa said with a frightening voice "Sorry! Sorry! My mistake."

"Then you want him to act with you." Lisa said. "Yeah! I can try this." Jennie said while looking at her phone. " OH! You guys are that close." Lisa said teasingly.
"NO..!!" Jennie said while protecting herself. Jennie thought " we have just watched sunrise together and..." Jennie started to thought about the incident when she told tae"I want you" and when she is on the top of him. Jennie shook her head to let out all this nonsense thought.

If i suddenly ask him to hire him as my boyfriend. Urdu he think that I am a prevert. Jennie is confused.

"Then! how are you planning to asking him." Lisa said. Jennie answered quickly "I... I'll think about it."

Jennie is now in a black dress. She said "please be my boyfriend." With a white packet in her hand. She suddenly sighed. She is infront of her mirror now and talking to herself. " No! No! That's way too sudden. He should be in need of money and he also don't have a girlfriend. So he should accept my offer, right. No! A normal person should not probably agree to this."

she went to Tae's home while thinking about all this. She reached at his home and press 3012(you guessed it right). Actually Tae messaged her the house number. When she pressed the number, someone asked "who's it" Jennie replied "It's me. Hii " (do you this lyrics)

He opened the door. Jennie saw that he held a watch which was probably her's. He gave her the watch. Jennie suddenly approached him and said "PLEASE! BE MY BOYFRIEND"

"HUH ! WHAT!" Tae said shockingly. "You just have to act with me like you are my real boyfriend. This is a contract. Take a look at it. Consider it. I will also pay you a good price and you can move into a huge house. It's a good deal right." Jennie said thoughtfully. "........ If there's nothing else, you can leave now." Tae said and slammed the door on her face.

Jennie was in a pause state. She couldn't understand what just happened. Then she realised that he just rejected her. She said furiously "it's time to use my tromp card." She knocked at his door. he opened the door and said annoyingly "what's now?"

Now taehyung is in shock.

A/N:
Please! If you don't understand somewhere. You can ask me without hesitation.

710 words