ch.1- Breakup 💔

Kim jennie was in her office, telling her secretary to prepare some files for her next meeting .

When she got a call from a friend of her ,she stood up and went to the door telling her secretary to postpone the meeting to tomorrow.

Her facial expression changed from before. Actually her friend called her and told her that she saw her boyfriend kai with a hot girl in the cafe next to her company.

She ran to the cafe and saw that her boyfriend kai is hanging out with a girl . The girl sat next to kai and they interwined their hands like a couple. They smiled to each other. kai's another hand is on the thigh of the girl.

It looks like her friend is not misunderstanding another man as him.

kim jennie, The CEO of kim corporation which had owned by her father. She is the only heir who can ran the company of mr. Kim. So he gave the responsibility to jennie. Her past life was good,she even studied in a famous university. But she always felt that something is missing in her life. It is LOVE.

Her parents are always busy with their company matters and their lifes. Her younger sister is the one who can understand her feelings and always there for her. But she also busy with her studies.

But after a long time she found her first love, kai.

Then this situation happens in her life. She could not believe that the man whom she dated for 7 years,can cheat on her.

But she handle herself. She went to the table in which kai and the girl were sitting.

When kai felt the presence of another person,he stand up and shocked by seeing Jennie there.

He is going to say something but he is interputed by jennie's word.

"BREAKUP "

A/N:

Sorry ,
But we have to separate them for our next couple.
I know breakup in the first chapter is so sad. But
I hope you all understand me.