ch.27- fever🤒

Taehyung cleaned her jacket off and hang it in the balcony to dry up early, so that she can wear it on. Then he started his search for some stuff of his from the bedroom cupboard.

"Is this where you and your grandma used to live" jennie asked while looking out through the balcony.
"Yes, along with my father but he's always away....." taehyung continued his packing.

"Wow! You have many books here. You are a reading person, i can't believe that." jennie find many type of books on his bookshelf. She started to take a glance at the name of every book one by one while he replied,"No, many of them have never been touched."

"Huh! Why this book have no name on it." Jennie thought when she found a book among the other books in the shelf which have no name on it. She take the book out, what she found was an album. A photo album.

When she opened it, a page opened up randomly because it has something in it (like bookmark, when you put bookmark and opened it, it randomly opened to that previous page). She found a pic of teen taehyung and teen soomin together. That photo card has name and date written below.

Soo min
12.03.2012

She felt like someone pierced heart by thousands of thorns. Then she faked out a painful smile.

"You sure looked cute back then." Taehyung turned to jennie's side only to find
Out her looking at his childhood pics. "You even participated in a singing competition."

Taehyung came near to her from the back side. Her back is now touching taehyung's front. She got nervous because of the touch but he didn't even noticed it and started to looking at the album. He's younger than her but
infront of him she just looks like a little rabbit.

"I didn't even remembered that this was in my shelf." He said while she turned her head to right and her eyes got locked on his face. She started to admire his beauty.

Suddenly tae looked at her side,so she quickly turned her head to previous position. To avoid nervousness she asked pointing out a photo "it's hard to believe that you were the one shown in the photo singing in front of so many people."

"That was a long time ago. Back when i was in middle school. There was a competition in the city, at the end i couldn't afford the fees so i didn't enter the competition." Tae said when she asked another question out of curiosity,"how rare, eve
r since we know eachother this is the first time you voluntarily talked about yourself."

"It feels like i am starting to get to know you bit by bit.... it makes me feel like you have started treating me as a friend,not as a boss" Jennie said which left taehyung shocked, his cheeks started to get hit up.

"Then what about you?" He asked to clear his doubt.
"Huh?"

"That modeling issue, you said it was a friendly favor. Then why did it end up like another money transaction in the end?"
"Wha-" she remembered that time when she offered him the money because of the help he did for her.

"So this is why you were mad at me yesterday"she asked him with curious eyes.
"I'm not m..m..mad" he said with cherry like red cheeks and his hand behind his neck. She streched out a small but sweet smile in return of his reaction.

"You have nothing better to do anyway, so why not come and work at my company? When you are not partaking in shoots, you are free to organise your own schedule. How about it?" Jennie proposed while he replied it with a fake arrogant voice,"I'll think about it....."

"This person is way too awkward."

~

In the meeting room of jennie's company