ch.3- let out anger 🤬

"I want you. Have a drink with me."

Jennie said to the bar tender(handsome) guy. Then he said"ma'am, our store doesn't provide -". he got interputed"i will pay you".

PFFT. He is too stunned by her words. Then he went closer to Jennie's ear and whispered " ma'am! I think you came to the wrong place".

When Jennie felt his presence near her neck, she got shy and said"what! What are you saying?" "Gosh! That gave me a fright."she thought.

{Jennie's rule:
I can hit on you but you can't hit on me.}

Someone called him to serve a glass of drink. He went to that person while Jennie left a sigh.

When he is going he said something that got hit in Jennie's ear. "Weirdo"
What ! What did he just call me.
OMG.

While Jennie is busy with cursing that guy, a random guy(RG) appeared near Jennie. He aked Jennie to have a drink with him. Jennie said thank you to him. Then the guy sat next to Jennie's sit. He looked at the watch that Jennie is wearing and thought "it looks expensive. Guess i hit a jackpot tonight."

Jennie stood up and said "Excuse me! But i have to go the bathroom" then she left. When she left that place RG put some kind medicine in her drink. But he doesn't know that somone has seen him.

And guess who it was?
Yes, That handsome guy saw him doing that.

At first he think to mind his own business. But
"That girl doesn't looks like she always went bar or club. She doesn't have much experience." He thought.

Then he went to RG and gave a bill "sir! This is your bill,200 dollar. Please pay it in the counter. RG got annoyed by him but he went to the counter. The H guy let out a grin in his face.

Another side in bathroom Jennie thought about that incident earlier. "Is she gone crazy? What the fuck did she doing by saying i want you."

When RG returned,he is going to drink but he noticed a lipstick mark on the glass. Then he guessed that the waiter(H guy) has changed their glasses.

He grabbed the collar of waiter. he is going to hit him but Jennie reached there and asked "what's going on here?" RG is going say something but waiter said"He mixed something in your drink."

It put fuel to RG's anger. he said"you mother fucker!"and going to hit the waiter.

But Jennie grabbed his hand, picked up him and slammed on the ground.

Then Jennie thought " Thanks to him. I found someone to let out my anger on." In the corner waiter saw this scenery and thought" Earlier! I didn't piss her off right??"

A/N:
For the readers i will write the next chapter soon.
See you soon.
Stay healthy and wait....