ch.17- A Trip 🏝️

Taehyung is too ashamed to speak anything. Then he said sorry with a red face like a tomato. Jennie assured him,"It's fine. Just relax. No need to be anxious." Then she thought," just what kind of would be take me for??"

They are now on the bed of jennie. They sat next to each other. Jennie was finished with her explanation. She said,"This should be enough for now. You have to remember it perfectly. Just by chance if my parents and you about my work. Then you should be prepared for it. If not they would have doubt us."

Taehyung face can easily say that he's bored. Then jennie asked him,"let's set the meeting on next Saturday." Taehyung was lost in his imagination. so he did not answered her question. So she turned her face to taehyung's side. She said, "why are you not answering me?"

Taehyung suddenly came back from his imagination. He turned his face to Jennie's side and saw her face so close to him. He quickly turned his face again to the opposite side and said, "okay! Okay! Next Saturday"

After sometime jennie see off him from her room door and said,"Thank you in advance for the next Saturday day. Good night." When Jennie closed the door, taehyung let out a big breath. TSK! His face got all redden than before.

-----

Taehyung and jennie is now in a private cafe. Taehyung was in a suit meanwhile jennie was in a beautiful dress. They are seated next to each other. Taehyung said,"Hello aunty! Here is some gift from me to show my gratitude to you."

A woman's voice came from other side and she said, "Taehyung, you really are a gentleman. Please take a seat."

That woman asked,"so taehyung
How old are you?" Taehyung said,"I'm 31 this year, two years older than jennie." Woman said, "you look quite young!"

Both's face gone blank. Jennie suddenly grabbed taehyung's arm tightly and said with a big smile, "Yes! He always told me that he has quite baby face." With this she grabbed his arm even tighter.

They are now talking by signals. Taehyung told jennie to let go his arm because dhe grabbed it too tight. Jennie's expression said 'NO' without any second thought.

That woman asked,"I heard from my jen that you are also a designer." Taehyung answered in an explaning way,"Yes. I studied in __________ University un USA. I came here and started a new business. I am quite able handle my families living expenses."

"And your parents, what did they do?" Woman said. "Ahh! My parents, they both are college professors. They are retired and living their lives by traveling many places." Jennie thought that her plan is going so smoother than she thought. If they keep this spirit, they definitely passed on their mission and praised herself.

Woman said,"Hmm not bad but what part of our jen did you find attractive the most for falling in love with her?" On this
question tae looked forward to jennie, took a glance and said, "she is just perfect."

PFFT! Jennie's coffee out off her mouth. Suddenly lisa who's sitting opposite to her said, "What! Sis did you learn him to answer like this?" Jennie said angrily,"Hell no, i didn't."

"Anyway other than that question, everything was fine. Wasn't it?" Jennie said. Lisa said, "To be Frank with you, it doesn't feels like a partner's parent's meeting but more like a press conference. And you.......just grabbed him too tight."

Taehyung sitting in his chair helplessly. Again lisa said,"I understand that it's to put a lovey-dovey act(grabbing his hand) but it's still inappropriate to do intimate things infront of parents"

Lisa and is now in that cafe's bathroom. Jennie let out a sigh,"it's so annoying". Lisa said, "so, why are you in a rush to meet him with our parents. Did they rushed you again?"

"No! I was taking the initiative. I just want to finish this soon and get over it. I just can't sleep peacefully at night because of this. Lisa said with a smile on her face,"This guy is quite handsome. If it's me i would really go out with him for real."

Jennie answered with a offensive voice,"dating real with him! No way. He doesn't have anything good in him beside his looks." Lisa thought,"And i here wondered why there's nothing happened between those two, despite cohabiting with each other."

"Too bad, and here i thought there is something going to happen between you two. A handsome guy and a beautiful girl makes a good pair." Lisa said while washing her hands in the basin. "Stop saying this nonsense words everywhere. You better get that silly idea out of your head as soon as possible." Jennie said with a warning.

I feel like you shouldn't rush. Atleast you two got to know each other better first. The unfamiliarity between you two all written on your face."Lisa said. Jennie thought,"we are unfamiliar after all..."

"Oh well! I guess i was underestimating this. I guess i will try to figure something out to solve this problem." Jennie said while leaving. Lisa spoke suddenly,"Sis! why don't you go on a trip with him. Just the two of you."

-----

An air hostess came and served a juice glass to jennie,"mam, here's your drink." Jennie said thank you to her with her glasses down of her eyes. Then she turned to face taehyung and asked if he's wants a drink. But he refused her face to face.

Then she thought,"Did he actually pissed off by any reason? He's showing me that annoying face of him again. It looks like i begged him." She started to thought about last weekend.

Last weekend:
Taehyung came from the bathroom after finish his bath. Jennie asked him,"Did you already left that bar job of yours?" Taehyung questioned her instead,"why??" Jennie's reply"It's just i booked two tickets for us to a trip in jeju island. Are you free in last weekend?"

Taehyung refused her with a straight face that he's not interested. Then he's going to leave but jennie grabbed his wrist and said,"I can pay you an extra overtime fees for this."

Taehyung thought 'this tactics again' and he said yes to her. Then he pulled off his hand from her grip. Behind taehyung, there is a small smile coming from jennie's face.

In present she thought,"kim jennie! Why did you become so petty for a person like him??"

A/N:
Just filled up the blank.
And know me in the comment section. Please give me some comments, i will eagerly waiting for you response.

1132 words