ch.22- Past feelings 😣

EHH. "Didn't you said to me to act like couple infront of strangers." Taehyung said. " Did i say that, so from now on you don't have to follow that." Jennie said with a mad voice.

"Is she still mad.... at me?" Taehyung thought while following Jennie. "Wait, could she be....." Taehyung thought while put his hand on his chin with a blushed face.

"Aren't you said that you are scared of ghosts?" Jennie asked. "So she's mad because she isn't manage to scare me." He thought. "There is all person in costume. So here is nothing real to scared off and i know that." Taehyung replied .

"Kim Jennie" A person who's a little afar from taehyung and jennie called Jennie's name. When Jennie saw him her face got darkened. Taehyung thought,"ugh. Looks like a troublesome guy appeared"

It was kai with his new girlfriend. "Hey, what a coincidence."kai said and then he introduced his girlfriend to Jennie,"Juliea, she is my old classmate, Kim Jennie. Have you guys have you meal yet. If not why don't you guys join us? It was a fate that we met up."

"This is crazy. Lisa would not be idiot enough to tell him about my schedule. Did he bring his current girlfriend all the way over here to act like it's a coincidental encounter. Kai, what exactly you are planning?" Jennie thought. Then she grabbed taehyung's arm and smiled sweetly,"okay, Let's go."

"Order, whatever you want" kai said.
Jennie said to taehyung,"order for me, i am fine with anything." Juliea excused herself to go to the washroom. After she is gone, Jennie asked,"are you stalking me?"

"What are you talking about? its all just a coincidence." Kai said with a shaked voice. "A Coincidence! all the way in this place. No wonder you could always tell where i was in the past..... I did not think much about it before..... But it looks like you really are crazy. I don't care what method you used, if this happens again i am going to call the cops." Jennie said with a confident way.

"You are not holding back..." Kai thought with a smile on his face.
"So , he is her ex-boyfriend" taehyung thought.

"Umm...kim taehyung, right?" Kai questioned. "Our Jennie has quite a bad temper, but she's not a bad girl. As the guy in the relationship, we need to be tolerant of her." Kai said while giving a sarcastic smile. "Seriously, what's wrong with you?" Jennie asked.

"Uncle! I am guessing you really don't understand her! Jenjen doesn't have that much temper. Conversely, i have been causing her to worry too much." Taehyung said while giving peck on Jennie upper palm.

"She's perfect. Although her sleeping posture is bad, but if you get used to it, it will looked cute." Taehyung said. "Just stop, your performance has gone overboard." Jennie thought while looking at him.

In the washroom taehyung washed hands, suddenly kai entered the washroom. While washing hands kai said,"Are you a model?" Taehyung replied,"Nope" Then kai again said,"And here i thought she found another model to play with." Taehyung mind repeats"another model" Then he is going left but....

"It looks like you like her a quite a lot. But i gave you an advice, don't be too naive. You are still young, so i am just giving you a friendly reminder, there's nothing else to it." Kai said taehyung while closing the tap.

"That's about enough. You are her ex boyfriend. I just understand, why she'd break up with you.... Bring you current girlfriend to irritate your ex-girlfriend, you really are fucking crazy." Taehyung said that while taking out all his anger.

"This fucking brat pisses me off, his personality is a perfect match for Jennie." Kai yelled. When they both went outside, they found Jennie and juliea together. "You came back. What took you so long?" Jennie asked taehyung. "Nothing much" taehyung said while touching his back neck.

"Then we'll take our leave,Bye Juliea. I had a great time with you, we'll talk more in the future." Then jennie and taehyung sat in the taxi and left.

In the car a message request came for Jennie, it was from kai. He messaged,"you didn't said anything to juliea, right?" She accepted the request and replied,"if you don't want me to tell her anything, just stop you shits. And please treat her well."

But her mood which is better before the conversation is now Little sad. She is lost in herself. "Do you like him?" Taehyung asked.

"Huh! No, just seeing his face pisses me off." Jennie said. "Then did you get together with him before?" Taehyung said with a pissed voice.
"Crap! Why i said that? What's wrong with me today? Did i misspeak?"Taehyung questioned him in his mind.

Jennie suddenly went silent. Then she started to saying,"people can change......he changed, so did i...."

'SOMETIME WHEN TWO PEOPLE ARE TOGETHER OVER A LONG PERIOD OF TIME...
IN THE END THEY ARE NOT EVEN SURE IF IT'S OUT OF LOVE OR HABIT...'

Taehyung thought,
if that's the case then why....
Why are you showing that kind of expression...
Why you cried that day in the karaoke...
And what's with that whole model thing that his ex mentioned.....
Why can't these all questions come out of my mouth...

They both returned to Jennie's home back. When they entered the home, carrot is waiting for them in the living room.

Meow. She quickly grabbed carrot into a hug. "My baby, did you miss mama?" Jennie asked. "Is it really ok to leave it home alone for the past two days?" Taehyung showed his concern. "It's really fine, my sis always came here to play with it."

Jennie's phone rang suddenly, it was acall from her office,"Hello, i just got home. What's the problem." After a moment she takes her leave to her company while telling taehyung to favour her by scoop the poops of carrot which left taehyung shocked.
"Huh!what! Scoop the poop"

Taehyung searched on the search bar 'how to scoop the poop?' Then he started preparation to scoop the poop of carrot. At first he wears a mask, a glove on his both hands. He is now ready to scoop the poop.

"Thus house is very big. How can i find where carrot has pooped?" Taehyung said in confusion. The he noticed that carrot wanted take him to somewhere. He started to following carrot. Carrot take him to a room upstairs. It looks like it was carrot's room.

"Brother! You live a more luxurious life than me." Taehyung went shock when he saw carrot's room. "I am scooping your poop now, so don't look at with that disgusting look on your face" Taehyung said to carrot who's sitting on the cupboard self.

MEOW. Carrot went near to taehyung. "Are you letting me pet you?" Taehyung asked in an astonishing way. A phone call from jennie appeared on taehyung's screen. He received it and said,"yah! I finished scooping."

"It's not about that. Can you come over to my company now?" Jennie asked him. "What" taehyung said.

~~~~~~~

Kim corporation
He went to Jennie at her request. When he reached there, a lady came and ask him,"You must be kim Taehyung. Please follow me this way." When he's follows her, he looked around the office which looks so luxurious. While walking in the hallway he thought,"This is like a whole different world from what i'm used to be.....the hallway was so long that it seemingly felt endless.....

JUST LIKE THE DISTANCE BETWEEN ME AND HER

A/N:
Enjoy this story. Plz vote and comment. I will wait for it.
And show your reaction on Jennie's quote.

1307 words