ch.2- I want you👀

"BREAKUP"

With this word Jennie left the cafe without looking back. Kai stood up like a log wood.she said those words with a smile on her face.

when Jennie got home, she left out a long sigh. Then she started to cry infront of her sister. She lived with her sister. Her parents lived separately.

She always try to act cool like nothing can affect her

She always try to act cool like nothing can affect her. She always hide her feelings to herself.

While she is cried, lisa is busy with her makeup because today is valentine's day 💝. She has a date with her boyfriend jungkook.She is also listening to her sister's words.

Jennie: After so many years of dating, how can he did this to me.
Lisa: you are too calm. If am the one i will teach him a good lesson with a good beating on face.
Jennie: how can i do that . It will looks like i don't want to lose him.
Lisa: unnie! U have to act weak infront of guys to get their attention. But you are a strong minded person.
Jennie: I just don't want to lose my confidence. Why i am the one who cry while he was having fun with that girl.
Lisa: alright! alright. I am going on my date with jk(Nickname given by her). And don't cry over a man like him..

"Actually i am not coming home tonight. If you want to go out then take the keys with you. Don't forget it ." Lisa left the room wth this sentence.

After sometime Jennie is now on road walking while seeing the the preparations of valentine's day. Then she noticed a bar who has a valentine's day promotion. They also gave free limited time dessert.Then she went to that direction, into the bar. There was a man with bucket of roses then he gave a rose to Jennie.

Rose Guy "ma'am, today our store has a valentine's day promotion, so you can give this rose to someone loved or someone you want to court."

Jennie threw a smile to that man and went inside. Then picked up a front table to sit.

She ordered a drink and drink it in one shot. Jennie's thought " what a crazy bastard! I even prepared a gift for him. But now he is enjoying with the bitch."

She got interputed by a handsome guy . She saw the handsome guy and get out of her thoughts. Why is she thinking about that moron??

H guy " ma'am! If you purchase anything from the store then you Can get a free dessert."

Jennie gave the rose to that guy and said

"I want you"

A/N:

If you like it then comment and vote.