ch.5- lose the key🔑

When they were walking Jennie asked that where do he live? He replied "My house is near second experimental primary. However after sending me home, will you able to return on your own. It's already too late."

Jennie asked him back "Are you worried about me? My house is up ahead. Still, are going to be fine going back on your own?"he took a quick stare at Jennie. "Are you having some kind misunderstanding about me?" He said.

"It's because you looked so scared at the bar." Jennie said. He replied quickly"It's because I don't want to lose my job. If i had a fight with him, i would be fired by now." Then he thought "I don't want to lose my pride infront of a girl. I can't expose that i can't beat that guy." But they don't know that someone iss following them.

When they reached infront of Jennie's home, he asked"do... You live here?" "How many days i have to work for to have a home like this?" He thought. Then Jennie took a glace at time in her phone, it's already 1.30 and she wondered Is her sister is awake now to open the door for her. Then she remembered that lisa had a date with jk and she doesn't come by overnight. She forget to bring keys with her.

BOOM. Jennie "Crap! I fogot my ke-". The guy looking continuously at Jennie with a 'what' look on his face. Jennie stopped herself "nothing And take the umbrella with you, it's a gift for you."Then she walked towards her house, the guy suddenly said" Did you ........forgot to bring your keys". Silence

They are now infront of the waiter's house, Jennie "sorry! It's valentine's so, all hotels are booked and i don't want to bother my friends at this hour." "It's fine! As long as you don't mind" guy. He's worried because she lived in a famous property, how can she lived in a lowly place like this.

How can things turned out like this.

KA-CHAK. The door is now opend, the guy went inside turned on the lights and throw the keys at table. Then he noticed that he's so wet. Guy" I don't have extra slippers. So you can just like this....... What's wrong ..."

Jennie is too nervous to come in. In Guy's mind "does she think that i will do something wrong with her or she think that this place is too cheap."

He said "A rich miss like you probably can't stay in a rundown place like this. Why don't i accompany you again to find a hotel."

EEEK. Suddenly the guy felt that something is hugging him very tightly. It's JENNIE. He's frozen and thought "what's going on?" Jennie took a glance and saw a cockroach on the floor and her grip on him got tighter. The guy understands that she is scared of the cockroach, he quickly kill that cockroach.

HAHA. He can't stop his laugh. It was so funny for him. Jennie is annoyed by him. "Are you done?" Jennie asked annoyingly. He asked her teasingly "you can easily throw a 5-6 feet man on the ground but how can you afraid of a cockroach?" Jennie "So what! That's who i am. You got a problem." " HAHA No! I wouldn't dare" his reply.

He thought "Maybe that rich miss isn't that annoying after all."

ACHOO. Jennie slipped out a sound. After hearing this the got her a towel to dry herself. "Go and take a hot shower. This towel is new. If you don't mind then i can lend you some of my clothes" he said and gave her some clothes of him. Jennie accepted it with a warm smile and thanked him.

PFFT. He remembered the cockroach incident. Jennie gave him a death stare. "wanna get hit?" "No No! Sorry."

A/N:I put a lot of effort to write this

A/N:
I put a lot of effort to write this. It's based on manga but i put some other wods in it. And thanks my readers i thought to write it tomorrow but you comments made me write and publish it today.
Love you.

695 words