ch.21- Hunted house 🏚️

"HAHA, what the hell! So it was all a misunderstanding. Seriously that gave me a fright." Jennie said with a awkward grin on her face meanwhile taehyung said while icing his eye,"you should have told me before that your sleeping posture is bad."

"I am sorry. I have been sleeping alone so much recently that i.... Are you alright?"Jennie asked.
"This lady is too scary."Taehyung thought.

Suddenly a phone call from lisa appeared on the screen of Jennie's phone. She picked up the call. "What! Nothing happened between you two last night." Jennie asked her angrily,"you did that on purpose.isn't you? You intentionally booked a room with one double bed and transparent bathroom."

Lisa replied with smile,"sis, you have a nice figure, a rare beauty. But he didn't even try to make a move on you. Don't you think he has some problems down there...?" "Just shut up" Jennie cut her call and looked at taehyung who's seated next to her on the other side of the bed.

"Frankly speaking, It's not like nothing happened." Then she lost in her thoughts when taehyung is on the top of her.
"Infront of that face.....just for a few moments.....i almost just wanted to go with the flow and......" Jennie unknowingly touched her lips.

"Kim Jennie! Kim Jennie!" Taehyung's voice woke her up from her daydream. "Don't you have any plans for today? Why you are on the bed yet." Taehyung is already freshened up himself.

Ding Dong. A message popped up in Jennie's phone.

Lisa:
Why you hung up on me?

Jennie:
Because you are just spouting nonsense.

Lisa:
But sis, you are good for nothing. It's already one day but you know nothing about him yet.

Jennie looked at taehyung,"Male. Kim taehyung. Always have mood swings. Worked as a bar tender before. Don't know fighting."
"This is all i know about him, in this rate i .... But that's not a big problem because i......crafted a new detailed strategy last night".

Last night
Jennie opened the serch bar when taehyung is in the bathroom and type 'how to rapidly get a closer relationship with someone'. Then she reads all the ideas. The spirit in her eyes says that now she is ready to complete her mission.

Present
"Tae💕>3" Jennie called to taehyung which gave a fright to taehyung.
Jennie remembered,"first, using more intimate ways to address each other can quickly close the distance between two people."

"Let's go! Let's go grab breakfast for us>3💖" Jennie said with a sweet smile on her face. it left taehyung shocked.

In the hotel's cafeteria, on a seat taehyung and jennie was seated facing each other. Jennie started the conversation,"let me tell you a secret..." Jennie there remembered the second idea,"second, tell them a a secret of yours and gain trust of them."

"I might look like a elegant and refined lady right now, but i was quite a menace back when i was in high school. And after returning from abroad, my parents trained me strictly...." Jennie explained her life to him

On the other hand, taehyung thought about why she's telling him all of that nonsense. When they went outside Jennie asked,"By the way, are you scared of ghosts?" Taehyung asked instead of answering her question, "well why are you asking that suddenly?"

"I am just curious. So tell me."Jennie tried to ignore his question. "A bit, i guess" taehyung replied without any second thought.