ch.16- jealous 👻

That orange haired girl asked taehyung,"who's that?" Then she replied to her question herself while guessing,"could it be....... Your girlfriend??"

Taehyung thought about jennie's words and he answered 'yes'. Then they went into the restaurant. While walking She thought "Just what kind of magic spells she put on taehyung though to convince him to sign that kind of contract with her?"

Taehyung asked her,"what's wrong?" Then she replied with a wide smile,"it's nothing! I just wondered that Taehyung actually started to date someone." Then they went to a empty table and sat there.

"Oh! What is your girlfriend working as?" Orange haired girl asked. "Huh! What is she working as....?" Taehyung said with nervousness. Taehyung thought,"i have never asked her and she also never told me about that." That girl thought,"By guessing his reaction, i don't think he have any idea of it."

Taehyung said while covering himself,"let's not talk about it, just focus on dinner." Then she thought in her mind,"let me guess then, these must not be close then. Yeah! Now that's interesting." Tae asked her about her work and her living.

"I am working in a office now, but when i think about our childhood days, its really amazing. We really miss that days. Atleast now that you're in Seoul, we can meet up very often." That girl said with having her face on her palm and her elbow is on the table.(thinking posture).

When taehyung saw her in that posture, he remembered about their past student life. In that imagination that orange haired girl looked so young around a student's age. That old gurl said,"your home is so close to me, we can come to school together."

In present time Taehyung's face got even darkened. His is started to think about his past,"No! The life i had in past, i don't miss it one bit." In his imagination, he is sat on his school's bathroom floor with so much buries on his body around some boys of his age.

------

Another side jennie is sitting on her living room's sofa with a tablet on her and beside carrot. She is working but in her mind she is disturbed.

'FRIEND' . Then she thinking about his annoying and expressionless face. "How can he have friends with this. He always had a annoying face." Jennie thought.

"Wait a minute! Could it be his..... Crush. Oh God! I just braged in and ruined his love life." "But, it's not that i forced him to enter this contract with me. It's not my fault. He's the one to agreed to this contract. He can't really blame me for that. Whatever i don't care." Jennie thought while her hands are on the sofa's upper part. She sat like a king.

Suddenly someone opened door and entered into home. Jennie said while got up from the sofa,"you are home." Taehyung straightly went to the kitchen and poured some water for him.

Then he felt someone's stare on him from his back. He said,"if you say something, just sy it." Jennie entered the kitchen and said,"Mmm... how's the dinner with uour friend." Taehyung said," hmm. It's good but why are you asking."

"Was it.....a girl." Jennie asked while looking at taehyung. Taehyung said,"yeah". jennie said curiously,"Umm... Does she have a boyfriend?" Taehyung said while stopping sipping,"what are you trying to say?" Jennie said nervously, "Nothing! I am just asking for fun." Taehyung said said with a strict face,"You don't need to know the information. We're not in a real relationship right now. I should not have to report to you who I have been out with and I did with them, right."
"This not what i meant" jennie said while crossing her arms.
"Or what?..... You jealous." Taehyung said with a smirk on his face.

----

Jennie is now in her bedroom Sitting on her bed. She angrily said,"Argh! just where did he get his bad temper from? But he has a point! Why do i care about his personal life? What does his relationships status have to do with me?"

Suddenly there is a knock on the door. Jennie said annoyingly with her door closed,"what?" "What do you do?" Taehyung asked. Jennie went to the door and opened it. "I mean your job. What is your job." Jennie answered,"i owned a company. I am a fashion designer. But why did you suddenly asked that?"
Taehyung said,"nothing! I just think that I don't know about your job. Then goodnight."

He was going to leave but jennie grabbed his wrist, stopped him and said,"Don't go". Taehyung looked at her with a question mark on his face,"what's now?" Jennie said,"your question made me realize that we both don't know anything about each other." Then she said taehyung to come into her room.

When taehyung entered in her room, she closed the door and said,"sit on the bed and wait for me." Then she went near to the bedside table and removed her upper cover which is she wearing on her night suit.

Taehyung's eyes got bigger. He said while biting his lips together,"So, this is what you mean when you said 'understanding each other'. He produced a smirk on his face, opened the door and went out.

PFFT! Suddenly a laugh came from jennie's room. Taehyung stopped, looked back to her and said,"what's wrong with you!"
Jennie said while laughing so hard,"i finally get, what are you thinking about?" Then jennie opened her laptop,"Actually i am going to show you my working schedule. but you..."

Taehyung's face really red. He asked,"Then why did you close the door and removed your cover?" Jennie answered while coming near him,"Pabo! My room's heater is on. If i opened the then the will be cooled soon and as for the the cover i felt a little hot So i removed it. I have another layer of underneath anyway. I didn't expect you to misunderstand like this."

A/N:
Just enjoy this story. My two stories are on going and also i am tutor so have less time. So it will get just a little late.

1050 words