ch.25- Hospital visit🏥

It was fresh new day for jennie. She woke up and streched body while taking herself near window,"it is a brand new day." She ran her eyes at the outside world through the window.

At that time she saw a fully dressed taehyung going to somewhere in a hurry. She quickly called out his name. When taehyung noticed her, she leaned herself on the railing of the window,"Who are you going to meet up so early?"  "... I'm going to meet my grandmother." He replied.

Something hit in her mind. "Wait a minute" she quickly showered a hot bath and dolled up herself in a manner to meet with the elder. The came down stairs and run over to taehyung.

"I'm here. I am sorry to have you wait." Jennie said while running out of breath with her hands are on her knees to prevent her from falling. Taehyung came near to her and rubbed her back to relax her. When jennie felt someone's hand on her back she tilted her head upwards to take a look.

Then his & her eyes meet each other. Taehyung felt like the time has stopped. Then he noticed her pink and beautiful lips, just.... Just once he want to taste that how are these lips would taste like.

Then he realized just what he's thinking now. Then he quickly move backwards and stood in his previous place. "Let's go,i want to go with you." Jennie said.

"what will you do with me there?" He asked in a cold tone because he's still mad st her. "Then take on the way." Jennie replied with same tone as him. "Did i....say a little too much." He thought to himself.

"Hey, if you really want to tag along.... It's not actually a deal." Taehyung said with hopeful eyes.
"No no, how can i? I am neither you family nor your friend. It does seem a little inappropriate for me to tag along. So, you can go now. Safe journey" Jennie said (sad expression) with fake smile .

"Neither family nor friends" this word hurt him so much. How can he make her feel like this? He took some moment to think, then he said,"Actually my grandmother...... wants to meet my girlfriend."

                                    ~

"If that's the case, then i guess i can help with this. Ok, let's go." Jennie said with a smirk.

They went to a hospital. Jennie was in a shock state"what! A hospital". She was regretting her dissison now.

"So this is why, he doesn't want me to came along with him, he don't want an outsider to disturb a patient. Wow(in frustration), now when i am thinking about it, it really make me realise that i am looking like a fool to tag along him here. He's just want to visit his sick grandma, why i tagging along with him?" Jennie stopped in her position for a while.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung
"Nothing.... You just go ahead. I'll join you in no minutes." Jennie excused herself from there.
"What's going on in her mind. At first she insisted on coming here and now she's running away. Is she came all the way here just to run off..."

Taehyung went to sixth floor, room no.38, bed no. 163 - 166. His grandma's bed no. Is 165.  Before knocking the the door, he stood there for a minute then he knock on the door.

KNOCK. "Come in" she replied. When the door is open, she found taehyung. "Tae, why are you here?" grandma said in a slow voice.
"I am sorry, grandma. I should've visited you sooner..." Taehyung said with wet eyes.

"What are you talking about? You youngsters are busy with work.  You taking out your time in your busy schedule just too visit me is already makes me happy." After hearing what grandma said taehyung got emotional. He said in his mind,"No grandma, i'm not busy at all. I just did'nt have the courage to meet u. I....."

                                       ~

Suddenly someone knocked the door, taehyung went to check,
"I'll  go and take a look". 
"Oh! Okay"
Taehyung opened the door, when he found a big bookey. But someone was behind that bookey.

TA-DA. Jennie said with a big bookey in her hand which has different type of flowers in it and a fruit basket in her other hand which also have different types.

"Do they look nice? I them out myself. Oh, this(indicating fruit basket) I don't know what your grandmother likes to eat, so i bought a bit of everything." Jennie said(sweet smile on).

Taehyung was too stunned to speak. So he didn't answered her question. "Hey.... what's wrong?" Jennie's question takes him out of his thought. Taehyung asked in a shocked voice,"What do you mean by what's wrong?

"I mean.... Hey! You eyes are looking red" Jennie said while pointing at his red eyes which was caused by slight crying. To not found by his grandma he takes her to a corner place of the corridor.
"just come with me for now."
"Okay"

"So you ran away just now to buy those stuffs." Tae asked in confusion.
"Yes, when we left I don't have the enough time or idea prepare these things. So ran off to a near by shop & look in by myself to bought the best thing for your grandmother." Jennie with a proud smile.

"Another reason is that by the time i noticed the hospital, i realized that i was irrationally insisting on tagging along, so I'm felling quite guilty now about it & also I can't say this type of  reason out loudly." Jennie thought with a wide smile just hide her real intention.

Taehyung scoffed in frustration, then he went past her to get to his grandma's ward. Jennie felt a little sad because he didn't said anything to her. She think that he's still mad at her, so she started to look at her feet.

"Aren't they heavy? Give me, I'll carry these things for you." Taehyung said while returning to Jennie.

"Huh"Jennie tilted her a little upward.

He downed a little to get those stuffs, his face is near jennie's ear. She felt his hot breathe. Then he got up to his previous posture and said,"let's go inside together." But he missed something in this process a tomato like red Jennie. She followed him to the ward like a little child follow his mother after get his demanded thing.
A little no no, with A lot of happiness "Yeah, let's go" ☺️

A/N:
Please vote and comment 🙏🏼