ch.15- singing 🎤

"UGH! I have been busy with work recently, it's been so long since i had some stress relief.." jennie said while seating on a sofa in the room of karaoke. She booked a room in the karaoke. They are now in that room.

Jennie noticed taehyung stood up at the door and she said,"Take a seat, it looks like you were also in a bad mood recently. Pick what ever song you like, no need to restrain yourself."

Jennie stood off from her seat and sing a song in a loud voice. When she feel exhausted, she again sat on the sofa and realise a big sigh. Then she gave the mic to taehyung who's sitting silently next to Jennie,"can you even pick a song?"

Taehyung replied,"you go ahead i am not interested". Jennie said teasingly,"OH! Are you embarassed that i know your nad singing anf mock you later about it."

"Looks like the provocation isn't working..." Taehyung said with a straight face. "I've finally have some time to go out and play, you better not ruin my mood." Jennie said with a scary look on her face.

Taehyung felt her chill and took the mic from her. He started his singing:
🎵 From walking home and talking loads
To seeing shows in evening classes with you
From nervous touch and getting drunk
To staying up and waking up with you
So, come on let it go, just let it be🎵

'Isn't he is quite good at singing.'

🎵Why don't you be you and i will be me
Everything that's broke, leave it to the breeze
Why don't you be you and i will be me
And i will be me 🎵

A tear coming from jennie's eyes. She lost in thoughts.
"

WHY! JUST WHERE FID I DO WRONG?"

"KIM JENNIE!" Taehyung called jennie he noticed jennie in a lost state. Jennie is shocked by a sudden sound, she looked st that direction. When she saw taehyung, she immediately turned her face to the opposite direction and wiped her tears from her eyes with her hands.

"KYAA! What was i doing? Why did i suddenly started to cry! It's do embarassing!" Jennie Thought.

Jennie said,"it's fine, your singing was just too good. It moved tears in my eyes."

----

They went outside together. Jennie said,"can i ask you something? Do you like singing? Why don't you try singing?"
Tae replied,"I guess..."
Jennie again said,"have you ever thought of join in a singing competition? With this looks and voice you can easily made it." This question made taehyung to remember a bad memory of his past.

FLASHBACK:
"Kim Taehyung, There is a signing compitition coming up soon. Are you interested in joining it?"
"You were the champion of our school's talent show. So all teachers are thinking that you have the potential to win a prize."
"Go back and think about it. If you want to participate, then  fill aot the registration and bring it to me tomorrow, along with athe registration fee." Taehyung's class teacher.

Taehyung happily went to home with the registration form. When he went closer to the door, he heard loud noises coming from his home.

T. Mother: Then what about my mother's bill.
T.Father: we can barely even 0ay for our rent and electricity bills.
Does your child do not need to go to school?
T. Mother: why did you promise me before the marriage. Look at what kind of life we are living now?
T. Father: I working my ass off every dingle day! Isn't it all enough for you and taehyung.
T. Mother: why was i so blind to choose a bum like you in the first place.
T. Father: you can go and live with a bum whoever you want to be. I want a divorce.

Taehyung stood at the door and gripped his fingers on the form. Taehyung's father and mother are quarreled between each other. When tar was young, they got a divorce.

Taehyung woke up from his flashback suddenly because of the break that jennie does. They have reached at the home. It's evening now.

Taehyung got off from the car. Jennie said him that she has some work to do at the office, so she could be late. he doesn't wait for her and arrange something to eat on his own. Then she drove back to the office.

Taehyung quickly went to his room, throw all the the shopping bags and flopped on the bed with a phew. The he started to think about jennie's
Words. Jennie- 'If you like something you have got to work hard for it, at least that way you won't have any regrets later.'

In this world
Not everyone has the right to chase their dreams.....
She probably does not understand that....
-In taehyung's mind.

BUT-
"This is the first time I have heard someone singing without hitting a single of notes on key. Is she aware of that! Ohh! My ears"Taehyung thought with an annoying look on his face.

DING! Suddenly a notification came on taehyung's phone which was in his pocket. He looked at the phone and found out that someone messaged him.
It was that short hair girl.

Message-
SH girl: Hello! You there.
Taehyung: what!
Sh girl: it's been a while. Are you free tonight? Let's meet over in a dinner tonight? Can you lend me some time of yours?

She went near to the wardrobe and started to choosing an outfit for the dinner. In her ohone taehyung replied 'yes'

Another side jennie finished her work at the the office. It's already 9.14 pm. So she wondered that taehyung had his dinner yet? Then she called taehyung to ask.

When taehyung picked up the phone, he's at the in front of a restaurant with that short haired girl. Jennie asked,"Hey! I just finished my work. Have you eaten at. Would like to grab something for dinner?"

Taehyung was going answer her question, suddenly that SH girl called his name. Jennie clearly heard her voice through the phone. Her eyes got bigger.

"Taehyung, What do you want to eat?" SH girl said. Taehyung said her to pick whatever she wants to, then he answered h
Jennie,"Umm! Sorry... I already made plans to eat with a friend."
Jennie said quickly,"No problem, it's fine. I will just eat by myself then." Then they disconnected the call.

Jennie thought
"Is that was a girl's voice?"

A/N:
I will update it and the another manga soon.
Love you.

1100 words