ch.11- conversation 👥

Jennie pull taehyung by his collar. Their faces are closer to each other. Tae felt her breath on his face. Tae is confused, why jennie pulled him so close to her.

Jennie went a little backward and put her index and thumb finger on his chin and said " Hey! Handsome, you should first let me complete my words."

This time, taehyung pulled her hands which was on his chin. He again decreased the space between them. Jennie's heart skipped for a bit, then it started to beat "BA-DUMP". His handsome and perfect face is now infront of her face. Tae went closer to her ears and said in a seductive voice "No thanks". Then he went inside and slammed the door again.

Suddenly tae again opened the door. Jennie's mind "HUH! Change of heart."
Tae said "Did you think that you can buy anything with your so called money. Could it be that your ex-boyfriend was also bought?"

Jennie is now on a date with soo hyun. Actually She had a date with soo hyun today so she left early to discuss things with tae but he rejected her. She's in date but her mind isn't present there. She is so pissed "It's bad that he rejected me but how can he opened the door just to mock me. He was so friendly that night, i never thought that he would be that kind of person." Soo hyun "Ms. Jennie"

Another side taehyung was in a walk. He thought about jennie "what's wrong with her today? Last time i was speechless that she want a drink with me. Then she said that she just had a breakup, so i could Still understand where was she coming from. Shit! I even pitied her.....but now she's gotten even worse. This time she wants to pay me for going with her. Wait could it be that she really fell for me?"

Taehyung's phone suddenly rang "hello..!" He talked in phone for some minutes, then he said "Ok! I understand. I will arrange the money."

In restaurant soo hyun asked jennie "ms. Jennie are you in a bar mood?" Jennie replied "No! No! That's not the case." "Ms. Jennie! I heard You ran your father's company yourself, right." Soo hyun said. Jennie suddenly said "Yes! You heard it right."

Soo hyun said "Don't worry! My family won't force you to stop your work and raise our children. Actually my family is open-minded." Jennie said "That's great". soo hyun said "Ms. Jennie do you have any interesting hobby other than work?"

"Yeah! Sometime i occasionally check out exhibitions or watch movies."Jennie replied. "Ms. Jennie is an interesting person."
"What?" Jennie said with confused face. "To be Frank with you there are plenty of beautiful womans throwing themselves at me, but ever since i met you Ms. Jennie, i have realized that they were all to shallow." "Is he trying to praise me or just trying to show off" Jennie thought.

"A few years ago when i met with you in that party, I've started to take a liking to you, Ms. Jennie. Then when i heard that you had went to study abroad, i thought we weren't destined to meet again but never would i have expected that I would have a cute chance to eat a beautiful dinner with you." Soo hyun said.

"Oh! How embarassing, what did i do to deserve such a lasting memories of me in Mr. Hyun mind?" Jennie asked. "If Lisa didn't gave me the book named Playboy's 'complicated love life'. If not, i would fall into his word." Jennie thought.

"Ms. Jennie, you said you like movies. So, would you like to watch a movie together??" Soo hyun asked. Jennie is going to answer his question, suddenly a number flashed on her phone. Jennie excused soo hyun and took a look on her phone.

It's kim taehyung. She immediately said sorry to him and got up. She left the room in a hurry.

In phone call:
Jennie- Hello
Taehyung- were you just now?
Jennie- I finished just now. Let's talk face to face.
Taehyung- Alright
Jennie- see you later

A/N:
My balance over. It will get late to update. Sorry😔