ch.9- Bold Idea 💡

Jennie and lisa were now in car. They drove to their parents house because her mom called her immediately. "Your mouth was really acts fast." Jennie said teasingly. Lisa said with a sad face "Th- That day i was chatting with mom and i accidentally-"
"so, why are you following me?" Jennie asked sarcastically. Lisa " i just thought that you both might get physical."

They arrived at their parents house. When they arrived, they noticed another car. They went into the house, the house keeper greeted them. When they went inside, her mom is sitting in the garden with a man infront of her.

When jennie's mom noticed her, she said "You came on right time. Come on sit down.jennie said while pointing over the man "who is he?". Her mom answered we ith a smile on her face "Oh! He's uncle park's son. He's off today, so i invited him over a tea."

The man reached his hands to Jennie " Hii ! I am park soo hyun. Nice to meet you." With a ear to ear to eat smile on his face. Jennie have to sat beside soo hyun since she don't have other options.

"Actually i met with her before in the party. I wonder if ms. Jennie remember me." Jennie said quickly "No i don't really remember it." " Oh ! it's so sweet. You guys must be destined for each other."
Jennie's mom said quickly.

Soo hyun is now leaving the place "okay ! it's already time i think i have to go now." "Oh dear! Feel free to come home whenever you want to." Jennie's mom.

After sending soo hyun jennie and her mother went inside the house, jennie suddenly asked her mother "mom, i just broke up. Don't you think you crossed the line there." "What is it if you broke up. You're already 28 this year. Do you think you are still a little kid." Her mom replied.

"What if i am 28, why are you in such a hurry to mary me off?" Jennie replied angrily. "How can i not hurry. The uncle Jeon's daughter have 2 kids. Locate you you are already in your thirties, if you continue on like this, no one will married in the future." Jennie's mother said teasingly.

"Are girls only fit to be picked. I am a human not a product." jennie said with disagree look on her face. " No! I can't hear anything. I am saying this for you own good." Jennie's mom said irritatingly. "When you are in your thirties and people will mock you for not being able to get married. Let see how bad you will feel." Jennie's mom. "Then i will just not get married. Let them talk all they want. Do i have to care what other people think about me when it comes to marriage." Jennie said with a large sound.

Her father came downstairs. When jennie's mom saw her husband, she acts differently. "Jennie why are you talking to your mother like this?" Her father said with a strict voice. "Honey you woke up its nothing. Jennie was joking now. don't mad at her" her mom said while defending her.
"I will treat those words like a joke then. If this works get out, you will become a embarrassment to kim family." Her father said with a warning.

Jennie and lisa is now on their home. Jennie said annoyingly " i am so pissed off." Lisa tried to calmed her up but she said lazily "how can i calmed down? Mom invited uncle park's sonic dinner without asking me first. At this rate she's gonna force me to get married.".

Lisa were watching a drama. In tv the male role said "This is a contract. Entre a fake marriage with me and i will write off that debt of yours."

Lisa hopped happily and said
IDEA.

A/N:
Plz vote and comment.

650 words