ch.12- conrtact 📝

Taehyung continuously staring at his phone.

Then he got up went to the cafè, which was sent by jennie. When he is infront of the cafè, a person from afar noticed him. She was with her boyfriend, when she noticed taehyung entering the cafè.  she had a good figure, good face and short orange hair.

She told her boyfriend that she wants to get home early but when she saw taehyung she changed her plan and said,"let's grab a drink in that cafè." She thought "kim taehyung! He was in Seoul." Then they went to the same cafè as taehyung.

When they entered the cafè, her boyfriend asked eagerly,"what drink would you like to have?" She answered while trying to look for something,"Anything would be fine. I'll take same as you. I'll find seat for us. "

Then she started looking around. when she went upstairs, she saw taehyung in table sat lonely. She thought "Is he waiting for someone. He knows that i am in Seoul, then why he didn't contact me?"

She was going to approach him but then she noticed that a young and beautiful lady came and stand beside taehyung. She was jennie.

She immediately hide herself and sat next to their table. She said silently, "WHAT! What is my boss doing here? Does she know taehyung?"

Jennie said while seating,"sorry, i got stuck in the traffic." Taehyung said,"It's ok. I've just arrived now."

Jennie passed a packet on table to taehyung and said with a wide smile on her face,"I'll skip the part that why you changed your mind?... Here is the contract from the morning. Actually i was in a rush, so it's just the draft. We'll set the rules later. For now you just know that, what you have to do."

"A Hired Boyfriend!! So you are paying me for be your boyfriend." Taehyung said with a confused expression on his face. Jennie said with a proud tone,"Yes, you just have to act like my boyfriend infront of others." Taehyung said,"I have one doubt.can i ask you?" Jennie replied,"Yes, go ahead."

"Is your ex-boyfriend was also h-h-hired?"taehyung asked.  Jennie said with mata kali roop(A hindu goddess who was known for her anger),"I already told you, he's not. I am not some shady person."

Suddenly that girl's boyfriend appeared with two coffee cup in his hand,"Baby, i got your favorite drink." That girl suddenly pulled and hide him. She sat him beside her seat.

Jennie saw that side but she doesn't found anything, so she continues her words,"I won't ask you why you are ready for this work, so you also don't ask me anything. We'll respect each other's condition. You can negotiate for the payment and also i won't pay you less than your worth.
As for the details, we'll talk about it tomorrow. I will leave now. So take your time and pack your things, Move to my house tomorrow."

In that girl's mind she thought about something evil,"What! What did i  just heard."

Other side when Jennie reached at her home, lisa was waited for her. She asked eagerly,"how's the meeting?" Jennie signed a thumbs up 👍 to her and said with a smirk,"Everything was so smooth."

Lisa said with a shocked face,"What! Did you fell for that so hyun guy?" Jennie with confused expression,"WHAT! I was talking about that hiring plan." Lisa hopped with excitement from the sofa,"Did not you told me that he rejected you in this morning?"

Jennie said with a proud and sharp nose,"yes but he called me again and we talked it out."

Lisa said while sharpening her eyes,"what a sudden change of heart. I think he have other intentions." Jennie said while smack her head,"He only want one thing from me, MONEY. Don't worry, he couldn't dare to do anything to me."

"However you know him for just two days, so be careful and don't trust him." Lisa advised. Jennie said while packing Lisa's backpack,"we are just acting like a couple. We could also use this opportunity to know each other better."

When Jennie got up, she saw lisa with a huge doe eyes and sad expression on her face. She said while assure her,"My little sister, Don't worry about me. It's fine. If you're lonely, you can call your lil boyfriend of yours."

-----

Next day
Jennie messaged taehyung.
Jennie: I just got off from work. Have you finish packing your things? I will go to your home now.
Taehyung: okay

Now they are in Jennie's car.
Jennie: Have you eaten?
Tae: No
Jennie: let's grab some food for us. What do you want to eat?
Tae: No thanks
Jennie thought,"what's with him? Why he giving me that annoying expression."

They reached at Jennie's home. Jennie showed taehyung his room and said,"This is your room. Unpack your things and come to the living room once you done with your things. Lets discuss some details about the contract.If there's no issues, we can sign it immediately."

Jennie was going leave the room while taehyung called her in a soft tone "About the salary, can you pay me the advance earlier? I have some urgent matters." At first jennie was in shock, then she put a smile on her face,"Of course, i can pay as long as you signed the contract."

Then she left the room. Taehyung silently sat on the bed and thought about the last night. Actually his aunt called him and told him that his grandmother was in a critical condition and they need money for her medical fees.

He was guilty. His thoughts:

Is it really okay......

Should i have tried other methods first...

Maybe atleast tried working hard by myself.

Then he felt a stare on him. He looked up to look over who is this??

WHAT!!! It was_________.

A/N:
Guess my friends. Who is this?
I recharged my phone today and eagerly published it. I tried to upload a long chap and this is my result.

1011 words