ch.7- late night game 🎲

When they arrived at home, Jennie put a bandage on his hand because it got slightly scratched in the fight.
Jennie "That'why i told you to get back." Guy replied sarcastically "who knew you could take all three of them at once.....No wonder you dared to stay over in a strangers house."

"After a lot of hard work, now i am hungry. Thank God! The foods are alright." Jennie. Guy said "I bought some fried noodles, hope you like it?" "Like it! I love them." She said happily. He looked at her with a confused but warming eyes.

They started eating together. While eating. It looks like Jennie was so happy with noodles, so he said "This shops noodles are quite delicious." After this there is a pindrop silence in the room. They don't know what to talk about.

Then suddenly Jennie said "Umm! Thank you for tonight. I am Jennie kim, If you don't mind can i have your name & number? You did me a big favour this time. If you need anything in the future, feel free to call me. I will definitely help you." He said "There's no need to pay back. Btw i am kim taehyung."

Again there's a awkward silence between them. "Awkward! I don't know what to say. I regretting now for not bring the keys."Jennie. Tae "i never thought there would be a day when i ate with a female stranger at my home."

Jennie noticed a Dice at his home & asked about it, he said "Actually it was used in the bar" "Do you wanna play truth or dare" Jennie said with a sarcastic smile on her face.

CLUNK. They started the game. There are soju, dice and glasses on the table. Tae with sharp smile on his face "Three fours" "Four sixes" Jennie said with a grin. Tae thought that he would win while looking at the dice that shows two fours,one five,two and three, then he smile and show that to Jennie. Jennie opened her box that shows four sixes and one three. It's her win.

She shouted "I won again". It's 9th that Jennie won. Tae said annoyingly "I can't handle more drink. I will pick truth this time." "What! You are working in a bar and you can't handle this much of alcohol. Really you are such a lightweight." Jennie said teasingly. "Got it! So tell how many times you dated?"

"Never, not even one." Tae. Jennie with shocked face "What! Are you still a kid?" He said shyly "No! I am 25". "So he is younger than me." In her mind. Then they played it one more time. This time tae won. Jennie went With soju but there are no more soju left, so she chose truth. Tae said "I don't have anything to ask you exactly . So i will go with same, how many relationships are you in?"

For sometime Jennie was in shock but she answered him "One, It lasted 7 years and we broke up today. It's all already 4 AM , so it's yesterday." "Oh! I am sorry."
"No! It's fine. What are you sorry for?"

"So i will probably became her target for rest relief the bar just now" he thought. Then he said to Jennie "i will go tidy up the bed for you. I can sleep on the couch. Jennie answered "no it's fine! I can sleep on the couch. It's morning already."

"Alright i will go and bring a blanket for you. When you want to change just tell me." Taehyung said. Then they went to sleep. While sleeping Jennie thought "so he's never been in a relationship before... With that face and height, he can easily and a partner for him." Another side in taehyung's mind "being together for almost 7 years... Why did they brake up?" "Oh well ! let's not think about it" they both convinced their minds.

"Anyway after tonight we will probably not meet again." Both's mind.

A/N:
There are many bonus for you in the next chapter. Guess what? It's beyond your imagination.

Hint: not 18+ scene

685 words