ch.6- Fight 👊

He showed her the bathroom, he said "For now you can use my slippers, I'll head downstairs to buy some supper for us. What do you want to eat ?" Jennie replied"Anything."Then he went downstairs.

Jennie went into the bathroom. She thought "I suddenly realised that I don't even know his name, butS surprisingly i am comfortable in his house.

After sometime Jennie finished her bath. When she came out, she noticed that a call is flashed on her phone, It was kai. She hesitantly tap the block button. Then she slowly pressed OK. She remembered som memories of them.

Flashback -
They are high school students.
Jennie: I like you kai.
Kai: Me too.
Then they dated for 7 years, In all this years they spent a lot of sweet moments. It's not that their relationship didn't waver in these years but she didn't forgive this time,
Then i would be too pathetic."

she went near the window and started staring outside. Then she noticed a group of boys under the steet light pole. "Isn't it..."

Another side when he went to the convenience store to buy food, he stopped by a group of boys. The boy who got hit by jennie is also there with them. The boss "what's wrong! Weren't you very badass when you beat up our friend today. Why are you scared now?" "Beat up your friend! I think you got the wrong person." He replied. RG quickly confirmed that it was him. Waiter "... Who are you?" "You motherfucker."RG said aggressively. "Oh! It's you. My eyesight is just slow" waiter. "Bro! stop listening to him and give him a good beating."

HEY. A sound came from the other direction. It was Jennie. She said "what are you saying, i am the one who beat that guy up." Whey they saw Jennie, RG is looking worried "why she is here?" Waiter "why did she come down?"

"WHAT! You got hit by that chick. Didn't you tell me you were beaten up by this kid?" Boss said. "Are you underestimating me?" Jennie. "I hit him?" Waiter suddenly said. "Look at her does she look like she can beat a person up?" She is shocked.

She thought "what the hell.....did this guy watch too many dramas, how can he act cool in this situation."
"No matter how strong she is, she can't beat 3 muscular mans." Waiter thought. Boss " you finally admit it. So be ready for the consequences." He(waiter) closed his eyes.

ARGH. When he opened his eyes, he found that the guys got beat by jennie and crawled on the floor in pain. Jennie reached her hands to the waiter. "Are you alright?". When saw the scene, he felt a chill down on his spine.

A/N:
Hope you like it.