ch.23- model 🌝

Jennie's assistant take him to the company's studio where Jennie is preparing for the photoshoot of their new designed clothes. "Boss, your guest is here." Assistant informed Jennie. "Thank you. I will take him and make the preparations."

Another side in office that orange haired girl (friend of taehyung) make some coffee from the coffee machine. She hears the gossips of two girl who went past through her, "we agreed on the photoshoot with the male model tonight. But he refused at the last moment."  Second girl said,"Then ms.jennie must be very flustered right now."

"It seems like the boss called her boyfriend as a replacement of the male model." That first girl said.
"Really! I wanna take a look." The second girl claimed.

"What! Kim taehyung is at the company now" that orange haired girl thought.

In make-up room

Taehyung is on the seat. Two make-up artists are doing their jobs. They put make-up on taehyung. Taehyung thought,"why the hell was i asked to come here?"

When taehyung comes out wearing the design that Jennie's company just promoting, Jennie said with a satisfied smile,"Hmm. Not bad. It suits you even better than i imagined."

"You just have to stand infront of the the background curtain. The photographer will tell you what you have to do." Jennie instructed.  Tae hyung asked with a confusion look, "you want me to be your model?"

"Huh! Did i forget to tell on the call. The male model that we signed up has some problems in last moment. So he couldn't make it to here. We couldn't find a new model at such a short notice. So i figured that i could let you give a shot. Sorry, i guess i am too busy, so maybe i forget to tell you that" Jennie answered to his question with a fake sorry look on her face.

"I know, you didn't mention it on call because you're afraid that i would reject you." Taehyung thought.

"I don't like the feeling of being the centre of attention. You asking me to do this without asking for my opinion......" Taehyung said.

"I am sorry,  it seems like i really didn't give it much thoughts. Please help me this time. Can you do it as doing a favor? As a friend?"Jennie asked with a gummy smile and doe eyes.

Taehyung quickly rubbed his back neck with his hand as it was a action that he did everytime when he's shy.
"So, we already considered as a friend not a stranger anymore." These words are rounded around his head.

     J --------               ❤️               -------- T

SNAP. "Good" "nice shot" The photographer commented taehyung. "Alright ! Look here. That's right, try taking few steps forward." "Great! Prefect! Maintain that pose." Photographer  ordered.