ch.24- Distance 🥀

That orange haired girl was with her boyfriend in the room. It was already office time so she is getting ready to go to office.

Ding. A message popped up in her phone that was coming from her mother to asking her for some money. When her boyfriend got up he noticed that she's already getting ready.

"Babe, why are you up so early?" He asked. "You did never notice, but i always gets up around this time." She replied while plug up her earring.
"Baby let's get married" he proposed.

She said nothing, but lost in her own imagination.

I'll admit that I'm a very materialistic girl. But so what?

Who can survive without money?

"I don't want to end up like my mother. I'm not like my mom, i am not an idiot. One day, when you are bored of playing with me, you will just kicked me away and move on to young and pretty girl like my father." She thought

[All guys are same except him] taehyung

she remembered one of her childhood memory where she is so sad so she silently sat on a bench in the playground. Suddenly a boy who was around same age as her showed up and gave her a candy to relieve her stress.

It was her one and only friend taehyung. She looked up and found him looking at her. Then seated himself beside her. "Hey! Are you kidding me? Are you thinking that i will be cheered up by this candy?"

Present time in office

"Taehyung! What a coincidence. I work here." Orange haired girl said.
"Soo min" taehyung said with  surpriseness in his voice.

"Soo min" Jennie repeats her name as tae said it, in her mind. "Boss, you are still at office at this hour." Soo min asked. "Yeah, we had some problems with the male model just now." Jennie answered.

"Do you know each other?" Jennie asked. " Yes, we are high school friends." Soomin replied while shotting a sweet smile to taehyung.

"Tae, what are you doing here at our company? If i knew that you are here, i would come and had a meal together." soo min said with her continued wide smile.

"She..... Jennie asked me for a favor." Taehyung said while rubbing his back neck again. "Wow, the two of you are acquainted with each other. When did that happen why did i never hear about it." Soo min asked while pretending to smile.

"Babe, what are you doing here?" "Oh! Boss. Hello, you are not gone yet?" Andrew who is soo min's boyfriend and also an employee here, asked while getting closer to the group of them three.

When she heard his voice, she felt a Shiver running down in her spine.
"Oh, we are about to head off." Jennie replied with that she crossed her arm around taehyung's.

"You two should head off to home soon." With that Jennie left that place with a linked arm with taehyung. "Goodbye, boss" andrew bided her farewell to Jennie.

"Whoa, is he boss's boyfriend?" He whispered in his girlfriend's ear. She said nothing but let out a sharp smirk as we know what is that for.

Taehyung and jennie is now in her car riding to their house. While driving she can't help but thinking about soo min in her way to home. "Kang soo min, so they are friends from high school..... What a small world. They must be very close to  each other."