ch.8- sunrise 🌅

"Kim Taehyung"
"Why...... Why didn't you save me?" Someone was choked his throat. Then he got up with a loud sound 'NO'. Taehyung was in his nightmare where someone called him out. He started panicking and got up from his nightmare.

RUSTLE. He heard a sound coming from the outside of door. "Was there something at the door?" Then he went near the door and opend It.

THUD. Jennie is now on the top of taehyung. They both fell down on the ground. "You... What wee you doing at my door?" Taehyung.

( It is that manga by which the story is based

( It is that manga by which the story is based.)

It's 5 AM. They are in the kitchen. Taehyung made a tea and drink it since he don't like coffee. "I am sorry. I heard you suddenly scream just now and got worried so" Jennie said. "I was just lean on the door listen for something suspicious but you suddenly opened the door-" jennie in her mind. "it's fine. It's Almost the time. Do you want to watch sunrise" Taehyung with a boxy smile.

 Do you want to watch sunrise" Taehyung with a boxy smile

They watched the sunrise together. "Whenever the weather is fine, i came to jog here" Taehyung said.
"Btw what was your name you told yesterday?" "It's kim jennie. K-I-M J-E-N-N-I-E" jennie said in confusion. "Let's add each other" tae smiled. "The noodles that i bought you yesterday was 20 bucks, remember to transfer it." Taehyung. " Alright!" Jennie. "No wonder why are you ask for my contact." Jennie thought.

DING

DING. "PFFT! I was joking with you but you really sent me" taehyung. "No i feel like you were serious" jennie said in immbersment. They left the place after a good bye.

When jennie got home she thought about lisa, "is she came home by now?" Suddenly a name on her phone. It's lisa. Jennie picked up the phone. Suddenly Lisa's worried sound came from the phone "sister! Where are you? Why are you don't came home last night? Where'd you disappear?" Jennie first calmed down her and told her to open the because she is now infront of the door.

Lisa quickly opened the door and hugged her witha crying face. "What are you crying for. I am grown up ass. How can i just disappear?" Jennie said annoyingly. "You keys were still on the table and you weren't home the whole night. You also weren't contact me. Ofc i am worried." Lisa answered while sober up.

"WHAT! You stayed over at a male stranger's home last night." The cat at jennie's home is surprised by lisa's loud sound. "How's he? Is he handsome? Any pics" Lisa asked curiously.
"He is quite handsome. But taing a photo of him it's quite embarassing..
I am not bold as you." Jennie said while washing her face in bathroom. "Then did you guys....." lisa said with sarcastic smile on her face. "I just stayed over, so please stop your lewd thoughts in your mind." Jennie.

Suddenly jennie's rang. It's her mom. When she picked up the phone her mom asked her angrily "Jennie you broke up with kai? Where are you now? Quickly come home." Jennie stared at lisa with lesser light eyes of her. Their cat is annoyed by their arguments.

A/N:
Which i mentioned in last chp is that the manga scenes. It is really sweet, you should try the manga version.

564 words