ch.29- party 💃

"Taehyung" Jennie called out his name when she saw him while drawing her office door to go out for some work, at her company, "why did you suddenly come to the company?"

"I'm here for work. Didn't you offered me to work here?" He replied with his frustrated face. "Okay" jennie let out a awkward smile.

"We have an external shoot this afternoon." "Oh right, I remembered that my mom set the meeting this weekend & i nagged with her about this but i failed. I informed you beforehand, so that you can  prepare yourself a bit. We'll talk about the details next time. Okay?" She asked out while a started to walk.
"Ok"

"I was too careless. Now that i think about it, once the contract is over, we should stop having this kind of connection with each other." Jennie covered with this thing only.

And the other hand he started thinking on his own, "The weekend is almost here... does that mean if this meet up plan goes well, we have to end this contract right away. Then I'll have to return to my orbital way of living."

"But i already agreed to let him work here, how should i tell him?" She thought.

"Somehow....I don't want this to end." He thought.

.......

SNAP, KHICHK, *COUGH*
"Thanks for the the hard work. Go change into the next set."  He just coughed a little due to his last night illness.

"Wear this for now. you just recovered from fever so you should keep your body warm. Since this photoshoot is for next season, so the clothes are thin." With a worried look on her face, Jennie who is standing a little far away from the cameraman to check if tae is okay or not, gave a thick coat to him.

"Models. get ready" tae heard the call from cameraman and extracted the coat from his body "don't worry. I'm not as weak as you think." He throw the coat to her. *ACHOO*

Now he's sitting on chair which is a part of the shoot. "How old am i ? How i can fall for someone so easily?" She thought to herself with an intense stare on him.

Taehyung who's posing for the camera peeked a glance for Jennie and found just in a sec, he felt her intense stare on him. Just to his Inadvertent, his cheeks got red. I mean, it's natural.

"Wrap Up" cameraman directed.

They are in the car, drove to the company. "I still have to go for the company's newcomers welcome party tonight. You probably don't like those kind of situations, so you can head off first.  Go back and eat something.." As she's looking at the phone, she didn't noticed the tension that just created in the car and the expression of him that switched to upset and mad mode (an:you can say 'jealous' mode) just now,"I'll think about it..."

"They just hired a handsome newcomer. My sister thought quite highly of him." he remembered Lisa's words. By his curious (jealous) face we can easily get that he wants to go there to check that person out.

KIM CORPORATION "jen, where did you go? I've been looking for you the whole day

KIM CORPORATION
"jen, where did you go? I've been looking for you the whole day." As soo hyun saw jennie entering the door he quickly dragged himself to her like a puppy who's waiting for his owner to come and ask with a cute smile. "I told you not to call me that at work." *In an annoyed voice*

"Alright Ms. jennie, i have so many questions to ask you about ."
"I just got off from an external shoot. You can ask your other colleagues about anything, they'll definitely help you." She said with a smile but annoying voice. "I'm not close to them."

"She probably wouldn't like this type of guy..." taehyung thought with a disgust look while looking at soo hyun like he's looking at a shit.

"Spit it out. Ask quickly whatever you want." She exclaimed.  "The welcoming party.....im going " tae said quite loudly to distract them and draw her attention to himself.

"Huh, why did you bring that up suddenly?" She is shocked by his sudden action. 

"Who is this guy?" The one who's looking at tae curiously thought.

Where soo hyun looked so confuse while looking at tae, in the other hand taehyung was staring at him like he will eat him up in no time. Like an angry cat.

~

"Cheers" everyone said while clinking their respective glasses at one time. "Let's welcome our newcomers to our large group. So enjoy yourselves tonight, It's on me." As a head jennie stood with a glass of beer, then that glass in one shot. "Yay~~~"

When her eyes fell on the person next to her, who's just rolling his fingers on the edges of the glass with a low face, she got worried that he might get bored,"why you suddenly agreed to come and participate in this party? You don't know any of this people here...."

"Nothing special. I am bored alone at the house." He said while ignoring eye contact with her.
"And knowing you is good enough." He thought while taking a glimpse of her with genuine smile . He got frowned not before hearing a voice called out her name in such a sweet manner,"jenje-"

"Oops! Sorry boss. Let me give you a toast." He raised a glass to toast,"If you need with anything you can call me anytime, I'll be free 24/7 hour for you." Jennie covered her real expression with a awkward smile.

"And i can help her to draw off the evil spirits." Taehyung thought pissed face, there are black smokes appearing around him, like something is burning inside him.

"Oh my! Oh my, im late. Sorry guys" soo min, who just entered from the gate found taehyung in no time,"huh! Tae. I'm so that glad you are here too." Now it's time to get angry or you also can say jealous for the other person who's eyeing every action's details that comes from tae and soo min. You can guess who it is.

"Hii" he actioned his reply by waving his hand to her direction. Jennie sat there silently when her insides were going crazy. With a grumpy face she silently let's out a 'hmph'.

"Where is Andrew?" She asked her with straight face. "He wasn't feeling well, so he decided not to come."  She exclaimed with a smile. Then she remember that moment when her boyfriend called her to tell that he's not coming because his mom's health got worse and showed his concern for not coming with her but another side she's happy because he didn't come.

Then she directly went to the seat opposite to soo Hyun & passed him a smile,"hii, can i seat here".
He side eyed her because she started clinging to him a little nowadays & thought,"her again?"

"Go ahead"

She started the conversation first,"you look like you've really fitted well in your job. How amazing~"

"Did this babe watched me the whole fucking day. It looks like she really fall harder for me!" He thought with a suspicious look on his face. He passed a jhope special look to her.

She seated herself on the sit. "It's because the tasks you guys have this me to do is very simple. Afterall i am different from other newcomers." *Proud face*

"Yeah, I've heard that you are a seoul University pass out graduate, right? Wow,it is really not easy for everyone to graduate from that place. Actually getting in it is also a big accomplishment in itself." She praised him even more.

"Haha, is that so? Actually it's quite easy for me. Those who thinks that it is hard, must haven't enough talent in them." He said while his charms.

"For a donkey head like him, all i need to praise him a little to have a better relation with him after that i can use him as i want." She thought and smiled.  "Actually i know your intentions." He spoke. "Huh??"

"But i am sorry. In my eyes only Jennie exists." He said clearing his throat, "But don't be sad, beautiful lady. It was fate that we met, so i won't mind being friends with you."

"I knew that he's like this but hearing it from his mouth still make me enrages." She didn't even said a word.

A/N:
Sorry for late.